Talk with a Deltek representative
Benefits of Costpoint for Information Technology
scalable for any business size
Costpoint is based on a next-generation technology platform that is easy to deploy and easy to use. Costpoint can scale from small startups to the world’s largest enterprises and provides more out-of-the-box capabilities than other solutions - reducing implementation costs and months of customization. It easily integrates with other important systems and can be delivered through the Cloud, offering a seamless, extendable foundation that can be adapted to meet your needs.
Costpoint is 100% Web-based and can be accessed and updated with just an Internet browser. Modules are compatible with Microsoft Outlook®, Excel and SharePoint — helping you expand user adoption and enhance productivity.
One Less System to Worry About
As an Information Technology manager, your responsibilities are seemingly endless. Costpoint helps you reduce your project backlog and save time with automated processes, flexible implementation and strong security.
- Flexible deployment options: Cloud or on-premise
- High-performance, world-class cloud infrastructure with full disaster recovery
- Automatic upgrades and maintenance
- Reduced infrastructure costs
Costpoint is accessible from a desktop and mobile devices, providing better access to your enterprise resource planning system. High levels of encryption ensure the security of your data.
- Web-based architecture for easy access
- Mobile time and expense helps your field teams keep projects up to date
- The Deltek Cloud offers world class data encryption and storage
- Executives and managers can stay up to date on project performance from their mobile devices
Improve Business Intelligence
When data is easy to access and understand, everyone benefits. Cost point's rich financial and project structure coupled with tight controls provide better business intelligence.
- Embedded reports designed specifically for project accounting and project management
- Visual, ad hoc reporting complete with dashboards that are mobile ready
- A business intelligence platform that comes with important project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Flexibility to develop your own KPIs and deliver them on any device
Listen to Steve Deluca, CIO of SI Organization, talk about how Costpoint is the backbone of the company.