Benefits of Costpoint for Finance
FASTER AND SMARTER ACCOUNTING
Costpoint is the industry-leading solution for enterprise resource planning. It's specifically designed to address the sophisticated financial accounting, budgeting, procurement and compliance requirements of government contractors. With Costpoint, you can automate project and financial accounting to drive profitability, centralize budgeting and planning to end spreadsheet chaos, and streamline your procurement process.
Even more, Costpoint is a complete enterprise resource planning solution (ERP), meaning you get comprehensive and profit-driving capabilities across your entire business.
Always Ready for Audits
Costpoint helps you ensure total DCAA compliance and keeps you in sync with DFARS and SOX compliance. That means you get to keep your existing projects while you continue to win new ones.
- GovCon compliance out of the box
- Wide Area Workflow support (WAWF-RA) & DD250s, 1034s & 1035s
- Sample reports available (Incurred Cost Submission, SOX, etc.)
Safe and Secure
Built to support sophisticated project and financial/accounting processes, Costpoint provides built-in validations and security features to accurately account for and securely protect your data.
- Hundreds of preventive and automated controls
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to capture any and all levels of project data
- Automated collection of project information (Labor, Expenses, etc.)
- Built-in segregation of duties
Tailored for You
Designed specifically for project-driven organizations, Costpoint gives you a complete view of everything related to your business from a project perspective. That includes big-picture content down to the lowest levels of your work breakdown structures.
- Projects are at the core of Costpoint, it's not an add-on module
- Unlimited burden types and cost pools
- Sophisticated processes including billing, revenue recognition, etc. are automated
Reporting Made Easy
Quickly create attractive reports for external and internal customers, empowering you to report on the project lifecycle from start to finish.
- Pre-built reports (Project Status Reports, utilization dashboards, Incurred Cost Submission and more)
- Graphical and intuitive user interfaces make ad hoc reporting easy for non-technical staff
- Easily drill from summary to detail to answer questions faster and take corrective action sooner
Hear how Mark Santamaria, CFO at the SI Organization, uses Costpoint to stay compliant, accelerate cash flow and close the books faster.