Talk with a Deltek representative
benefits of ajera for Project Management
COMPREHENSIVE TOOLS TO LEAD PROJECTS FROM START TO FINISH
Ajera provides cost forecasting, tracking and reporting to deliver actionable feedback to project managers. Innovative features, such as Project Snapshot and Earned Value Analysis (EVA) reporting, provide information in an easy-to-digest format that provides additional insight to project managers. The Project Snapshot report is a real-time report that shows critical information about a particular project including budget, time billed and work in progress. Drilling down from the snapshot shows the timesheet detail that has gone into that project and can provide quick validation that time is being recorded correctly.
Resource management and project scheduling are critical tasks for keeping utilization high and forecasting future staffing requirements. Those tasks can prove to be very time consuming for firms using multiple spreadsheets or a cumbersome software program. Ajera delivers fully integrated employee and project scheduling tools that enable managers to edit and analyze the information they need quickly, easily and in one place.
Stay on-time and on-budget
Ajera lets you quickly view the relationship between a project's contract amount, spent (earned or burn rate) and the reported actual percent complete.
- Compare these items against your estimated project timeline to see where your project stands
- Quickly determine if a project is on time and on budget
- Use Earned Value Analysis, the industry gold standard, to manage your projects
Planning made simple
Ajera's project scheduling tool provides an easy to use solution for managing your employees and project workloads on a weekly basis.
- Easily view your projects and resource budgets and instantly see how they are affected as you schedule future work
- Ditch the Excel spreadsheets and manage everything in one place
- Get a consistent, clear picture of your workloads — even when your projects are constantly changing
See the big picture
Ajera's project and employee workload reports provide long-term views of your projected work based on the budgets and dates you enter.
- Include marketing projections to help managers understand how their pipeline will affect their workload
- Group and edit workload reports to show what the projections are based on — project manager, job type, resource type or department
- Ajera can reduce the overhead burden of managing schedules, saving you time and money