Talk with a Deltek representative
Benefits of TrafficLive for Operations
Software for the ultimate multi-tasker
Operations managers are on the front lines of making the business work and it's essential for them to always know what the agency can handle, how much it's going to cost and how long it's going to take.
Deltek TrafficLIVE helps you handle all the curveballs staff and clients throw your way.
- Produce a quote with estimated costs within minutes
- Track work in progress, assign resources and note outstanding invoices
- Delight clients by meeting deadlines on time and on budget
Trust Deltek TrafficLIVE to know what each of your resources do, when they are free and if you prefer them to work on one client as opposed to another.
- TrafficLIVE suggests who can do the job
- Staffing suggestions listed in order of availability
- Drag and drop suggested resources for quick scheduling
- Instant feedback on task progress
Drag and drop to split, defer or re-assign in one single view
Are you behind with your task or do you need to defer something until an urgent job is complete? Deltek TrafficLIVE allows you to split tasks and defer until later or assign to someone else.
- See the whole agency in one calendar view
- Drag, drop, split, reallocate and park work as you need
- Easily balance day to day demands and changing priorities
Gain a real-time view of current and future capacity
- Choose to view capacity by department, location, employee, activity type and more
- Account for meetings, holidays and time zones, so you can create accurate bookings
- Maximize staff utilization and ensure your jobs come in on budget
Automated notification of work requiring scheduling
Deltek TrafficLIVE lets you control who is allowed to schedule work and assign resources.
- Determine who can ask for a resource
- Decide who can approve a resource
- Get notified as soon as work needs to be scheduled
Stay on top of every job from pitch to delivery
Deltek TrafficLIVE helps you schedule, scope, quote, bill and resource with an efficiency that would otherwise be hard to achieve.