Talk with a Deltek representative
Deltek MPM Capabilities: Accurately Measure and Report on Earned Value
This sophisticated pricing engine combines with a scalable, powerful earned value model to measure budget, performance, and actual expenditures.
REAL TIME VISIBILITY INTO YOUR PROJECTS
Organizations whose business model revolves around winning new projects and completing existing ones need to focus on superior project execution. Yet many project-based organizations rely on disconnected processes and disparate, siloed systems. These systems and processes make it difficult for project teams to function efficiently and harder for management and executives to gain the critical visibility and control needed to manage individual projects and the business overall.
- Identify trends early and adjust tactics to meet diverse program challenges
- Plan, track and analyze projects effectively throughout the entire program lifecycle
- Enable cross-project analysis with MPM's comprehensive data warehouse?
- Enhance pricing, planning and "what if" analysis with powerful utilities
- Improve managers' visibility with real-time project analysis
- Take advantage of more than 80 standard, government and compliance reporting templates
- Support better decision making and increase customer satisfaction
INTEGRATE PROGRAM MANAGEMENT FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY AND PROFITABILITY
MPM is a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)-based solution that fully integrates proposal planning and program management data and activities. With MPM, organizations can rely on one solution to manage every phase of their programs, thus maximizing operational efficiency and profitability. Your project team can view all program-related performance metrics in real time. MPM can also estimate project work and the effort to complete on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis — making MPM ideal for both short, simple projects and very complex, long-term programs.
ENHANCE AND STREAMLINE COST ESTIMATING
With its spreadsheet-like interface, MPM enables organizations to estimate their proposal or program baselines with speed and precision. Users are able to view multiple WBS and estimate data simultaneously. Whether you enter your estimates in hours, equivalent heads or any level of the cost hierarchy, MPM will automatically apply the appropriate direct and indirect rates for pricing. It becomes easy to estimate the cost of your effort to completion.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH POWERFUL, EASY-TO-USE TOOLS
Deltek MPM includes powerful cost analysis tools that are all fully integrated with Microsoft Project, in addition to an easy-to-use, spreadsheet-like user interface. With MPM, organizations can:
- Quickly and easily see all cost estimates simultaneously
- Simplify the estimating process by copying and pasting estimates from one project to another, while instantly viewing the impact of a change on each level of the cost hierarchy and WBS
- Provide top-down values that adjust entire project or focus changes on a specific WBS leg, Element of Cost, Department or Resource
- Automatically re-price and roll-up underlying estimates to incorporate the impact of new rates
MEET COMPLEX REPORTING NEEDS WITH A PROVEN, SCALABLE SOLUTION
MPM has proven itself as one of the industry's leading earned value management solutions. Organizations providing critical products and services to DOD, DOE, DOT and NASA all rely on MPM to meet their complex reporting needs. Robust enough to handle the most complex multi-user EVMS requirements, Deltek MPM is still simple enough to use on small or short-term projects.
ANALYZE AND REPORT TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MPM provides organizations with out-of-the-box proposal (SF 1411 and DD 1861), baseline, forecast, resource, and government (C/SSR, CPR, and NASA 533) reports. Each of these reports has an extensive number of options to customize the output, which includes sorting, conditioning, summarizing and displaying fiscal time periods. In addition to standard reports, custom reports can be produced with the optional Crystal Reports® for MPM product.
IMPROVE DECISION MAKING WITH THE DELTEK MPM DATA WAREHOUSE
The MPM Data Warehouse provides you with a detailed, yet enterprise-wide, consolidated view of all MPM data. Unlike third-party generated consolidation tools, this SQL Server-based data warehouse was created by the company that best knows MPM and its users. Because our data warehouse was constructed with MPM-specific needs in mind, it has been carefully optimized for maximum performance and reporting with MPM.