be the master of your project
As a Project Manager it's up to you to make sure things are getting done in the right order and at the right time, without losing sight of the big picture or the smallest detail. But unfortunately, even the best-laid plans can fall victim to the many internal and external threats to project completion.
Kona combines a project and task management platform with a social network, enabling you to quickly identify and communicate the project threats. It can make your job easier and your organization more efficient, agile, and successful. With Kona you'll be able to:
- Easily collaborate with the entire project team — in real-time — from anywhere
- Gain consensus quickly and implement efficient workflows
- Increase project efficiency by reducing time wasted traveling and meeting in person
- Get the answers you need — whenever you want — without having to wait for reports
- Track ownership and completion of key tasks
- Centralize all project information and grant outside team members access to it
Make Working Together Easier
Cloud-based collaboration tools make it easier to work on your project as a team. With Kona, your team benefits from centralized information about each project, including agendas, documents or notes, action items assigned to specific people — complete with due dates and reminders, and recaps of meetings so members that can not attend have a central place to go and get up to speed.
- Post entire meeting schedules for projects
- Share agendas before meetings
- Post key supporting documents needed for review
- Confirm key people are available to attend
- Assign tasks to specific people with due dates and reminders
- Recap meetings so absent team members can review what they've missed
Empower Your Team To Be More Engaged
Kona gives your team control around communication with files, tasks and meetings by organizing everything in the context of the projects and groups they are connected to. This will spur more effective collaboration and help team members become more productive and successful — individually and together.
- One place for everyone to be connected by a purpose
- No more email file size limits and firewall restrictions for people outside your network
- Task management is connected to communication, reducing the need for status meetings
- Less need for managing mail folders and removal from unnecessary email threads
- A shared calendar system that keeps everyone on the same page