Maintain a low total cost of ownership (tco)
Deltek Time & Expense uses a common installation, common implementation tasks, common technical environment, use of open web standards and common GUI design to easily integrate into any business' current time and expense reporting workflow.
- Eliminate processing delays and time spent re-keying data
- More accurate actuals versus budget information for each project
- Customize applications using standard APIs
Easy to install, maintain and use
Seamless design and integration of Time Collection, Expense and Employee Self-Service modules, as well as the option to deploy Time & Expense 10 with Costpoint, decreases IT costs while improving support capabilities.
- Eliminate the need to install, deploy and maintain multiple applications
- Add additional modules as needed without requiring an entirely new system
- 100% web-based design prevents deployment and firewall issues
Consistent implementation and user experience across platforms
A common system architecture eliminates the need to purchase and maintain additional hardware and database licenses while a GUI design provides an intuitive user experience.
- Common key system setup tasks such as validation tables, employee information and approval workflows reduce implementation costs
- Common GUI design, concepts and workflow lead to decreased training time
- A single sign-on for the suite and LDAP authentication reduces the need to manage multiple passwords
Efficient integration for a faster launch
Data is easily shared between Deltek Time & Expense and other 3rd-party systems via robust interfacing facility.
- Data imports (projects, employees, and other validation data) can occur in batch on a schedule in multiple formats, or potentially be facilitated via web services
- Data exports can write to staging tables, ASCII files or XML file types
- Integration with Costpoint A/P streamlines the practices for processing advanced requests and positing/paying advance vouchers