Benefits of Deltek Project Information Management for Information Technology
ACCOMPISH MORE IN LESS TIME
As an Information Technology professional, a lot of people depend on your expertise and you probably feel like there is never enough time in your day. You need a solution that will empower your users and enable you to spend less time performing maintenance and troubleshooting. Instead, you’ll spend the time you saved getting work done.
Deltek Project Information Management allows teams to work together very collaboratively—utilizing a user-friendly, centralized file sharing system that promotes exchanging information with ease amongst team members. Spending less time helping employees manage hundreds of files, and their email inbox capacity issues, reduces the burden on your IT resources. With Deltek Project Information Management, you have more time to focus on your other important tasks and strategic initiatives.
Reduce Stress for Your Staff
Your team of IT professionals just got bigger. Or at least that’s how it feels. Strain on IT resources is a very common problem that often seems unavoidable—until now. Deltek has a solution that will help make the workload for IT staff more manageable without hindering employee productivity. Deltek Project Information Management enables you to:
- Easily share files internally and externally, so there’s no need to maintain extra systems just to process the requests
- Centralize file storage in one hub, so employees are always empowered to find documents they need
- Remove redundancies and create bridges between teams and data, so team members are less dependent on IT support for the flow of information
Low Maintenance, High Satisfaction
Information Technology professionals need a solution that alleviates frustration and saves you time. Deltek Project Information Management provides a centralized file sharing and storage system that can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. No need to manage complicated FTP sites, often plagued by access and password issues. With Deltek Project Information Management, you can:
- Manage native file types, so there is no need to compress, convert or reconfigure files
- Get a handle on increasing file sizes and overcapacity email inboxes, so you don’t have to spend time addressing these issues on a frequent basis
- Benefit from intelligent duplication checks, so you can reduce multiple copies of the same file, freeing up space and breaking down information silos