Tax Credit Co.
Tax Credit Co. (TCC) delivers optimal results with minimal disruption to our clients’ business operations. In business over 25 years, TCC talent, expertise and technology combine to deliver the most comprehensive offering in the industry. Solutions include the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, Employment and Income Verification Services, Research and Development Tax Credit and the recent Employee Retention Credit.
TCC understands what it takes to create mutual beneficial, customer-focused and revenue-generating partnerships with organizations of all sizes. Our partnerships focus on implementing turn-key solutions that deliver real ROI and a healthier bottom line.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
TCC’s innovative and flexible WOTC technology platform puts HR and Tax in control of their program. Our tools offer endless configuration and customization options.
FRICTIONLESS CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
Minimized candidate drop-out and opt-out, averaging under 90 seconds per screen
On the fly configurability for almost any candidate experience or regulatory change
Next-generation WOTC forecasting platform with a combination of empirical and user-adjusted inputs
Benefits by Role
TCC’s WOTC service removes all burdens from HR:
- Providing flexibility to meet the client’s specific and individualized needs
- Developing and tracking insightful reporting and analytics that foster understanding and accountability in the delivery of our services
- Breaking down barriers through the constant questioning of the status quo, challenging assumptions that stand in the way of improved performance and service
- Through the unification of service and operations, delivering a seamless experience with centralized accountability
Experience a new level of reporting. And rely on Accurate Forecasting.
- Next-generation WOTC forecasting platform provides clients with a unique combination of empirical and user-adjusted inputs
- Blend controls for any variable that can influence the timing and amount of forecasted credits
- WOTC compliance and performance is access to critical metrics
- Powerful reporting engine and a proprietary set of lead measures that dig deeper and enable action
Leading employers turn to uConfirm® to alleviate the HR burden of fulfilling verifications of employment and income. This allows internal resources to focus on higher value tasks and initiatives.
AUTOMATE YOUR WORKFLOW
View user status or close tasks with audit trail, for total transparency.
Automate currency conversion, intercompany eliminations, and calculate minority interest, quickly and easily.
Vena will integrate with Deltek Vantagepoint or Deltek Vision eliminating the risk of keying errors.
Benefits by Role
Employers turn to uConfirm so they no longer have to respond to employment and income verification requests from lenders, pre-employment screeners, property managers and social service agencies.
- Handle inbound income and employment verifications including from social service agencies
- Seamless Process: No PIN, salary key, or employer code required
- Expedited Conversation: Accept employee data in current format
No leveraging of data for any other purpose.
Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Employee Retention Credit services for employers impacted by COVID-19 maximize benefits and leverage reports fully substantiated for IRS auditing, with little disruption to your business operations.
Now, it’s easier to qualify, more employers are eligible and more credits are available to businesses of all sizes. The maximum employee retention credit per employee increased from $5,000 up to $28,000 and employers who took PPP loans are now retroactively eligible.
POWERFUL WORKFLOW ENGINE
Design a process once, assign tasks to users and repeat every period.
Instantly post entries to the proper location in your entity structure.
Avoid delays, send automatic updates, approval requests reports to who need them.
Benefits by Role
TCC provides a complete, audit-ready document on your behalf that covers the calculated tax credit, compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements. TCC ensures clients obtain the maximum beneﬁt to which they are entitled and that the credit is documented in anticipation of any future audits, which could occur years later.