Midnite Dynamics’ (MDi) best-in-class Contractor Cost Data Reports (CCDR) services and product solutions help ensure your processes run efficiently, resources stay on pace, and returns and margins are maximized across your businesses.
We are a very customer focused business dedicated to solving Industry “Pain Points”. MDi develops reliable software solutions and delivers training, implementation and technical support focusing on the Aerospace and Defense Industry requirements: Contractor Software & Data Report (CSDR) Reporting, Earned Value: Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR)/ Integratated Program Management Data & Analysis Report (IPMDAR) reporting, Financial Analysis and Reporting.
Streamlines, automates, validates, and produces both the current Legacy DD 1921 series of Reports as well as the new FlexFile and Quantity Data file formats – to eliminate what is otherwise a manually intensive, resource-draining, tedious and costly effort to produce these CCDR Reports which are subject to recurring rejections. It is one thing to create the required Reports or FlexFile Formats for submittal - but C*CERT+, through its numerous Data Validations and Analysis Reports provides assurance that the data is 100% compliant before it is submitted. C*CERT+ has a 10+ year successful track record of Legacy CCDR submittals
On-Demand CCDR Reporting
Complete automation of both CCDR Legacy, Excel/XML, and FlexFile, JSON reports.
Deltek Cobra Interface
User-configurable, direct READ ONLY pull interface with Cobra for CCDR Reporting.
70+ Validations, post mapping, and allocations for Government CCDR compliance.
Benefits by Role
- C*CERT+’s powerful and intuitive user interface guides the user through the entire development, validation, and reporting of the CCDR Lifecycle
- Simple to copy C*CERT+ Databases for the next Interim/Final report or “What ifs.” The Interim/Final report then becomes a simple “fill in the blanks” process
- Virtually every C*CERT+ module can be exported, updated, and re-imported using Excel templates
- 70+ Validations in addition to numerous Analysis Reports provide assurance that the data is 100% compliant before submission
- Enter Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)/Summary Remarks directly within the Validation module for every applicable validation and WBS elements!
- C*CERT+ reduces the historical “2/3 weeks” CCDR process down to a matter of day(s)
- With C*CERT+, organizations can hit the ground running, eliminating the need for any internal IT Support
- C*CERT+ eliminates what is otherwise a manually intensive, resource-draining, tedious and costly effort to produce the CCDR Reports, which are subject to recurring rejections, resulting in a cost-effective and immediate ROI solution
- Ensures the CCDR Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) is on time and compliant
C*CERT+ as a Service
Our team, with a combined 40+ years of CCDR Industry experience, provides subject matter expertise to help you deliver on-time, fully compliant CCDR Flex File and Legacy 1921 reporting.
We customize our services centered around your organization’s needs and challenges: hands-on CCDR development and delivery using C*CERT+, training and implementation support, on-demand assistance throughout the CCDR lifecycle, assisting with any corrective actions and required remarks, assisting with and/or developing the reports on your behalf.
CCDR as a Service
Hands-on CCDR development and delivery using C*CERT+
CCDR Training and Implementation Support.
CCDR Consulting Support
On-Demand assistance throughout the CCDR Lifecycle.
Benefits by Role
- Free’s up Financial Analyst to do their critical day-to-day Program Responsibilities
- Minimal effort required for CCDR Completion
- On demand CCDR creation/delivery from subject matter experts
- Free’s up Financial Analyst to do their critical day-to-day Program responsibilities
- On time compliant CCDR CDRL delivery
Why You Need C*CERT+
The new FlexFile Requirements are here. Are you Ready? Read how C*CERT+ can help you.