MathCraft Security Technologies, Inc.
MathCraft Security Technologies is the leading provider of software solutions for industrial security professionals.
Those who safeguard our nation’s most sensitive information face many obstacles when it comes to maintaining security clearances, staying compliant, and making good decisions. MathCraft solves these challenges by syncing Deltek’s systems with Access Commander®, an industrial security solution that is up-to-date, NISPOM-compliant, and comprehensive.
Transactions between Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management feed into Access Commander on-demand, eliminating manual double data entry and equipping enterprises with better contract insight. With Deltek and MathCraft, customers can eliminate security risks, meet ever-changing requirements, and give security professionals peace of mind.
Access Commander is a robust Facility Security Officer (FSO) management platform that helps cleared contracts stay organized and accountable. It adheres to the latest NISPOM and DCSA reporting requirements, supporting compliance efforts in areas such as foreign travel and contacts, training, insider threats, contract administration, personnel clearances, and more.
It features a module-based design that is straightforward and easy-to-navigate; each section addresses routine tasks with audit-friendly procedures, recording information and storing it digitally for 24/7 access. Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management data feeds into the platform on-demand, eliminating manual data entry and equipping enterprises with timely, data-driven insight.
Access Your Data On-Demand
Stay efficient! Seamlessly sync Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management data.
Maintain Compliance with Regulations
Welcome audits! Manage NISPOM, DCSA, Intelligence Community and Continuous Evaluation requirements easily.
Focus on What’s Important
Minimize risk! Manage clearances, insider threats, and synchronize with JPAS/DISS.
Benefits By Role
MathCraft’s Access Commander helps security professionals manage their daily tasks and operations while meeting government compliance requirements.
The comprehensive security tool allows Facility Security Officers (FSOs) and other users to:
- Increase revenue. Process personnel security matters faster and more efficiently by eliminating paper files and duplicate data entry.
- Maintain compliance. MathCraft keeps the platform up-to-date with ever-changing NISPOM, DCSA, DoD, SAP/SAR, and SCI requirements.
- Eliminate double data entry. Sync with Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management.
- Meet deadlines for personnel security matters. Set reminders to notify you of important deadlines, conferences, training, or events.
MathCraft’s Access Commander platform helps Human Resources professionals stay in sync with their security counterparts. With personnel data flowing from Deltek’s Costpoint solution to Access Commander, communication between the two departments will be easier than ever.
The robust security software allows Human Resources professionals to:
- Keep personnel security records current. Sync data on-demand to eliminate manual data entry and update records quickly.
- Stay on top of personnel security status. Talent Management data can be integrated into the platform so that security professionals will always know when to update access privileges.
- Collaborate efficiently with security peers. Communication becomes inherent when Talent Management syncs to Access Commander. You’ll never have to trade emails or voicemails again.
MathCraft’s Access Commander platform supports Business Development (BD) professionals with proposal development and resource accounting. The tool provides 24/7 access to personnel security information - giving salespeople the information that they need, when they need it.
Access Commander allows BD professionals to:
- Respond to proposals in a timely manner. Frantic calls and file searches will be a thing of the past with organized information at your fingertips.
- Account for personnel clearance status accurately. Since transactions flow from Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management into Access Commander, data stays up-to-date and reliable.
- Connect the dots. When information is integrated, you will gain invaluable insight into processes and statuses.
MathCraft’s Access Commander platform increases visibility into personnel security matters for Project Management professionals. With such detailed, factual information at their fingertips, Project Managers (PMs) can make the intelligent, data-driven decisions that keep their projects on-time, on-budget, and within scope.
Access Commander allows PMs to:
- Manage resources more efficiently. Resource management across a large portfolio can be a nightmare. Access Commander syncs with Costpoint, GovWin IQ, and Talent Management on-demand to keep personnel and contract data up-to-date and relevant for important resource decisions.
- Stay on-budget. Through its synchronization with Costpoint, Access Commander ties accounting data to personnel security information.
- View federal personnel security issues. With tailored dashboards for management and executives, Project Management professionals can easily see issues that may impact specific contracts or clients.
MathCraft’s Access Commander platform gives professionals in the Finance department visibility into contract information and government reporting requirements. The software enhances the ability to collaborate with peers in other offices and functional areas.
The comprehensive software allows Finance professionals to:
- Disseminate important information quickly. Transactions flow from Costpoint to Access Commander on-demand. There’s no need to prepare specialized reports or enter data into another system.
- Make data-driven decisions. With insight into contract and personnel statuses, finance officers can make better budget decisions now and in the future.
- Work more efficiently under tight deadlines. There’s no need to search through filing cabinets or track down a certain employee for information. Data is readily accessible, 24/7.
The Cost of Doing Nothing for a Facility Security Officer (FSO) 1:36
Behind every classified contract, there's an FSO straining to stay ahead of their workload.
20+ integrated management modules for security professionals who need to stay NISPOM- and DCSA-compliant.
This directive helps expand reporting capabilities for contractors handling sensitive or classified information.
Contractors, individuals, and the government can help get America’s broken security machine back on track.
Security measures must be both preventative and reactive to mitigate the risk of internal breaches.
Failing to make a decision is actually a decision in itself, and it has consequences.