AIA Contract Documents
AIA Contract Documents provides Deltek customers with a leading legal contract platform with over 240 contracts, exhibits, and forms that define the relationships and terms involved in design and construction project-based businesses. Prepared by the American Institute of Architects (AIA) Documents Committee with the consensus of owners, contractors, attorneys, architects, engineers, and others, the documents have been finely tuned during their 135-year history and are widely recognized as the industry standard.
AIA Contract Documents
With over 240 industry standard contracts, forms and exhibits in our document library, the AIA Contract Documents platform offers a comprehensive solution for owners, contractors, attorneys, architects, and engineers and all other parties involved in a design or construction project.
Online Editing Solution
Negotiate, edit and finalize documents with company- and project-specific clauses.
Industry Standard Content
Trusted legal documents developed in partnership with the American Institute of Architects.
Risk Management Solution
Reduce project risk and create consistency on design and construction projects.
Benefits by Role
Access to the over 240 industry standard contracts, forms and exhibits that define the relationships involved in design and construction projects.
- Make design and construction transactions more predictable and facilitate communications among all involved parties
- Full customizable provisions that can be edited by users and are easily distinguishable from the standard contract language
- Contract provisions incorporate feedback from architects, contractors, engineers, owners, surety bond producers, insurers, and attorneys
Access to over 240 industry standard contracts, forms and exhibits that define the relationships involved in design and construction projects.
- Collaborative, end-to-end editing
- Easily search and generate documents
- Save firm or project specific clauses in library for ongoing future use
- Fully customizable provisions that can be edited by users and are easily distinguishable from the standard contract language
Access to the industry standard G-series documents for change orders, payment applications, lien waivers, and more.
- Improve the likelihood of getting paid on time to get the job done and avoid delays
- Capture all aspects of payments from purchasing materials to overhead and profit
- Easily import data from your continuation sheet to payment application
What are AIA Contract Documents?
AIA contracts and forms are widely recognized as industry standard documents for architects, contractors, engineers, attorneys, owners, and all other parties involved in a construction project.
A powerful new contract and risk management solution for the AEC industry and Deltek customers.
Over 200 legal forms and agreements that define the relationships and terms involved on design and construction projects.
Five fun facts about the industry standard when it comes to construction agreements.