Making Insight 2019 Unforgettable - Six New Things You Need To Know
The countdown to Insight 2019 is on - with only 30 days to go - until Deltek’s annual user conference is in full swing. Just when you thought we couldn’t top Insight 2018, we’ve come up with six amazing NEW things to make Insight in Orlando unforgettable. We look forward to seeing you November 18- 21, and making your Insight experience better than ever!
What’s New at Insight?
1. Keynote Speakers: We are thrilled to have not just one, but TWO great speakers joining us on stage at Deltek Insight 2019. We’ll kick things off on Monday with John O’Leary and learn about his inspiring life journey and the message of compassion and understanding. Then on Wednesday, executive, activist and entrepreneur, Sarah Robb O’Hagan will share her practical takeaways on how to make failure your fuel and discover your most competitive playing field.
Also, back by popular demand, thought-leader and author Mike Robbins is returning as our Insight host, joining Mike Corkery and our Deltek executives on stage. Give yourself plenty of time to find a seat, it’s sure to be a packed house!
2. Women in Project-Based Business Panel: Start your Tuesday bright and early at 7:00am with host Natasha Engan, head of global consulting for Deltek, for a Women@Deltek sponsored event. Hear from a panel of women business leaders across Deltek’s customer base, covering a range of topics from technology to workplace inclusivity. Come hungry, breakfast will be served!
3. #DeltekCares PaintFest: Be sure to stop by the #DeltekCares Reception in the XPO hall between 5:30 -7:00pm on Tuesday to help spread the love, one brushstroke at a time! The Foundation for Hospital Art, will bring comfort and hope to hospital patients, through a hands-on painting (color by number) art activity. Meet new people and create some joy!
4. Pose for a Purpose: Rise and shine Wednesday morning for a hatha yoga session on the Coquina Lawn at 6:00am, benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Class participation is FREE, however, donations are encouraged. Strengthen both your mind and body, for this amazing cause- space is limited to 50 participates. Set your alarm, it’s sure to be a Zen time!
5. Celebrate Insight Music Festival: There is something for everyone at this year’s customer appreciation extravaganza! Attendees will head on down to Universal CityWalk on Wednesday evening, from 6:30pm - 10:30pm, to enjoy not one but seven different musical performances! Experience everything from reggae to dueling pianos and everything in between. A $500 cash prize will be awarded to the best music-festival attire, so make sure you come dressed to impress!
6. Deltek University Certification: Enhance your Deltek system knowledge when you get certified by Deltek University. Join us Thursday between 9:00am - 12:00pm in the Certification Classroom located in the Insight XPO hall for a complimentary product certification exam, an added benefit for attending Insight 2019! A variety of exams are available including Costpoint, Vision, Ajera, Cobra, Acumen and Vantagepoint. Be sure to add your certification to your schedule builder to reserve your spot in advance.
Insight provides informative, action-oriented content for people who work in the world of projects. Whether you are attending Insight for the first time or for the tenth time, there is always new and exciting information to learn, informative breakouts to attend and networking opportunities to join. Now is the time to start building your schedule and planning for those must-attend sessions.
Not registered yet but ready to join the Deltek Project Nation community in Orlando? Come learn how to transform your business through mastery of your Deltek solution. Don’t wait - only a few days left to take advantage of the standard discounted rate, visit deltekinsight.com to register today!
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Industry Analysis
- MVP Awards
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Team Deltek
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience
- User Experience Innovations