Getting the Most Out of Your Deltek Product - Top Sessions to Attend at Insight 2019
Whether you are a Government Contractor, Professional Services Firm or a Marketing Agency, Deltek has a solution to help power your project success. What better way to learn about Deltek developments, product training, best practices, and business strategies, than by attending Deltek Insight 2019, a four-day learning and networking experience?
Attendees, including customers, partners and industry experts, are united by their passion for powering project success and increasing their Deltek expertise. With so many different product tracks and sessions to choice from, there is definitely something for everyone.
Manage your Insight experience by attending sessions that align best with the products you use and industries relevant for your business. Walk away with tips and tricks plus the latest on new Deltek products and services and information from our partners – featured at the Insight XPO.
Still on the fence about whether or not Deltek Insight is for you? Check out these amazing sessions being put on by Deltek experts to help you get what you need out of your specific solution.
Recommended Insight Sessions by Product Track
Our robust Ajera (AJ) track offers informative sessions to help you manage your projects with ease.
- AJKO-01 – Ajera Kick-off: A Look at the Ajera Roadmap
- AJ-03 – Ajera Tips & Tricks
- AJ-08 – Deliver Better Invoices and Client Statements
Our comprehensive Costpoint (CP) track offers educational content for users at every level, job function and organization size – from SMB to Enterprise.
- CP-15 – Project Manager Reporting with Costpoint
- CP-33 – Costpoint Contract Management Overview
- CP-92 – What’s in Store for the Supplier Portal
Succeed at every stage of your next government contracting pursuit by unlocking agency trends and priorities to hearing best practices from peers, to maximize your use of GovWin IQ (GIWQ).
- GWIQKO-01 – GovWin IQ Kickoff: Fuel Your Government Contracting Growth Strategy
- GWIQ-02 – Public Sector Spending Showcase: Assess the Lay of the Land for the Year Ahead
- GWIQ-05 – Amazon Web Services Success Story: Find Customers Ripe for Innovation in ½ the Time in GovWin IQ
Our revamped Human Capital Management (HCM) track offers informative sessions to help you find, onboard and retain the best and brightest talent.
- HCM-02 – Talent Relationship Management: Modern Recruiting Tips and Tricks
- HCM-04 – Introducing Core HR: Today and Tomorrow
- HCM-07 – Drive Continuous Improvement with Modern Performance Management Practices
Discover new Project Information Management (PIM) features, and get a glimpse into future enhancements and learn how to manage your projects more effectively.
- PIM-11 – What is Deltek PIM? The 21st Century Way of Managing Information
- PIM-07 – Roadmap for Deltek PIM: The Future is Now
- PIM-09 – Take Collaborating with Your Project Stakeholders to the Next Level with Deltek PIM and Deltek Collaboration
Our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) track offers informative sessions to help you maximize your use of the Deltek PPM suite of tools:
- PPM-21 – Project Acceleration: Why, When, How
- PPM-40 – Planning a Large Scale PM Compass Implementation
- PPM-50 – What’s New at DCMA, DECM and Beyond
Discover what’s new in Vantagepoint (VPVI) 2.0, and get a sneak peek at future enhancements for 3.0, hear Vision success stories and tips from your peers and learn how to prepare for your upgrade.
- VPVI-02 through VPVI-06 – Get Ready for Vantagepoint: The Series
- VPVI-12 – To Vantagepoint 3.0 and Beyond!
- VPVI-73 – Real Stories: Preparing to Upgrade to Vantagepoint – A Customer Panel
Whether you’re looking to network, increase your knowledge, or find inspiration, you can customize your Insight experience with sessions about everything from big-picture trends to product features - for the complete guide to Insight check out the Session Catalog.
We hope to see you Nov. 18-21 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Registration is still open - don’t miss out on the exciting keynotes, sessions and networking at this year's event. Standard registration rates (a $200 savings off of final registration) are valid through October 22.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- Industry Analysis
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience