Making the Most of Your Insight Experience
This marks the 13th year that Deltek Insight will bring together the Deltek Project Nation for an unmatched four-day learning and networking experience. Attendees, including our customers, partners and industry experts, are united by their passion for powering project success and increasing their Deltek expertise. Whether you are an Insight veteran, or thinking about attending Insight for the first time, we hope to see you Nov. 18-21 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
For newcomers and return attendees alike, you can never be too prepared, so here are tips to help you get the most out of Deltek Insight 2019:
- Plan Your Strategy: Determine what your focus is and what you are trying to get out of Insight – review the Session Catalog and once you are registered get online and build your schedule. Attending with colleagues? Be sure to divide and conquer sessions to cover the most ground!
- Invest in the Experience: Coming in early? Consider taking a Pre-Conference Workshop on Monday before the opening General Session. Ready to be a proven leader and subject matter expert? Take a complimentary product certification exam offered by Deltek University on Thursday and check that off your list while you are in town. Have an opportunity to extend your stay? See what is happening in and around Orlando while you are here.
- Be Social: Update your social media accounts so they are accurate, easy to find and have good content on them. Share with your network that you plan on attending #DeltekInsight 2019 and use our Social Media Toolkit to promote your involvement - whether you are an attendee, speaker or sponsor. Follow us on social media for news and updates and join the attendee LinkedIn group for early networking opportunities!
- Expand Your Network: Meet with Deltek experts in the XPO Product Communities, connect with friends and colleagues via the Insight Mobile App (coming later this fall) or find each other at the Insight 2019 evening events. While you are at it, get a fresh stack of business cards printed out for all those new contacts, you are going to need them!
- Return an Office Hero: Take your new found Insight knowledge and share it with your team back at the office while it is still fresh! Leverage the post-event toolkit and host a Lunch ’n Learn to educate your colleagues – be sure to download and share any relevant presentations.
Haven’t registered yet? Registration is still open - don’t miss out on the exciting keynotes, sessions and networking at this year's event. Standard registration rates (a $200 savings off of final registration) are valid through October 22.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- Industry Analysis
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience