By Premier Consulting & Integration (PCI) a Deltek Partner.
In recognition of our partners, July is Deltek Partner month! To follow the conversation on social media use #DeltekPartnerMonth.
The marketing agency landscape is fast paced. Is your organization able to keep up?
Many agencies are being utilized for their expertise in SEO, social media, advertising and industry knowledge. It can be exciting to work with unique brands and be a part of their go-to-market strategy, however it’s not always rainbows and butterflies in the agency world. Keeping clients engaged and hitting targets is no easy task.
Here are three common challenges agencies are facing:
- Clients Leave – On average, we’ve seen agencies retain clients for 3 years. What’s the reasoning behind them leaving? Company acquisitions, unmet expectations (reporting & performance) or the want for new opportunities offered by competitors.
- Not Enough Resources – Agencies win the work of new clients daily. Often, a new account is brought onboard and internal teams realize the need to realign resources or hire new employees and/or contractors.
- Inability to Accurately Forecast – With the risk of losing clients, having your project teams over or underutilized, forecasting revenue for your organization extremely difficult. It’s important to invest in technology to manage your growth and risk.
So how do you keep your clients happy, ensure you have the right resources and build a healthy pipeline? With a project-based ERP solution that is designed specifically to work with marketing agencies, that’s how! Deltek WorkBook is a total agency solution that can help power your project success, while minimizing revenue loss, increasing employee retention and providing visibility into your real-time financials.
Partnering for Success
For over 30 years, Deltek has delivered superior industry solutions helping customers connect and automate their businesses project lifecycle. It was really a no brainer for PCI to partner with a company that was so in tune with the market and need for development of products to bridge gaps for customers.
Deltek’s partner program is critical to delivering world class solutions to customers. PCI works very closely with Deltek’s channel, product, customer care, marketing and sales teams for collaboration and support to best serve clients. Deltek provides all partners with the resources, tools and training needed for partners to be successful.
Building a Future
Since 2009, the partner program at Deltek has grown exponentially and allowed partners (like us) to grow our business offerings as well. Ten years ago, PCI was helping to implement and support Deltek’s GCS and Costpoint products. We now support all of Deltek’s Government Contracting solutions and have expanded our service offerings into the marketing space with Deltek WorkBook. PCI was honored at Deltek’s recent partner kickoff as Deltek’s 2018 Partner of the Year.
About the Author
Premier Consulting & Integration, LLC (PCI) is the leading provider of financial management consulting services, implementation and audit support for government contractors and marketing agencies. Our consultants combine 30+ years of relevant experience acting as former CFO’s, controllers and accountants. They offer small business solutions that are affordable, easy to use and profitable.
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Gender Diversity in the Workplace
- Industry Analysis
- MVP Awards
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience
- User Experience Innovations