Recognizing the Best of the Best at Insight 2019
Often when we think about something being ‘award-winning’ we conjure up images of Grammys, Oscars or Golden Globes in our minds – the best of the best being recognized for their success on a particular project, movie or song. This November at Deltek Insight 2019, we may not be handing out golden statues, but we will handing out crystal trophies in recognition of the best of our 23,000 customers for their outstanding achievements and most valuable projects.
The Deltek MVP Awards – or Most Valuable Project Awards – identify outstanding success firms have had with improving business processes and performance, driving innovation, increasing profitability and winning new business – all while using a Deltek solution. In the past, we’ve recognized some amazing companies and projects including:
- BuroHappold Engineering, an international engineering consultancy operating in 21 locations worldwide, delivers creative, best practice, value-driven building and city solutions. By implementing Deltek across all divisions, BuroHappold increased their efficiency and standardized processes and greatly reduced annual losses within one year.
- ICF, a global consulting and digital services provider with more than 5,500 employees, works with hundreds of companies and governments to plan, design and implement transformative projects. With multiple Deltek solutions in place, ICF formalized policies, automated repetitive activities, and centralized key functions.
- Kleinfelder, an employee-owned architecture, engineering, and science consulting firm, provides solutions to meet our world's complex infrastructure. Kleinfelder used Deltek to consolidate into one financial system that resulted in efficient growth opportunities through mergers and acquisitions.
- Pöyry, an international consulting and engineering company, provides services across the full project lifecycle, solving complex challenges faced by the world’s toughest industries. Pöyry reformed the way they managed projects, finances, and information within their global operations with the implementation of Deltek while staying under budget.
Much like the Golden Globes have the Hollywood Foreign Press, Deltek has an esteemed judging panel of executives and solution experts that evaluate each entry. Our judges look for submissions that tell amazing stories of innovative product use, business challenges being solved, incredible ROI, and how Deltek helped reach a strategic goal or support a company mission.
Still not sure what makes a good submission? Check out the 2018 MVP Award Winners and finalists for inspiration or read some of their stories on Deltek Project Nation: How Peraton Is Touching the Sun Deltek, Award Winning Ogilvy Enhances Its Digital Delivery With Deltek, and International Medical Corps story Going Places Others Simply Will Not Go.
Winners are selected across a variety of categories, including Government Contracting, AEC, Marketing Agency, Management and IT Consulting, Small Business, Enterprise, Partner and more. If you have a story to tell about your project success, there is a category for you!
And while you won’t be going home from Deltek Insight with a Golden Globe or an Oscar, you may just end up with your own MVP crystal trophy. See you in Orlando!
- Customer Experience
- Customer Spotlight
- Data and Analytics
- Deltek Cares
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek News
- Deltek Project Nation Community
- Digital Transformation
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Executive Spotlight
- Financial Management
- Industry Analysis
- MVP Awards
- Organization and Culture
- Partner Spotlight
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Small Business
- Team Deltek
- Transformational Trends
- User Experience
- User Experience Innovations