Vision Users: Don't Miss Deltek's Virtual Insight Conference
Deltek Insight is going virtual and in less than a month, thousands of Deltek users will come together for two days of content like never before. This year, Vision users can join this complimentary event to hear directly from your product managers, get insight into the roadmap and learn tips and tricks from the experts. Whether you have joined us in person for Insight in the past or this is your first Insight, register today and mark your calendar to join us September 15-16, 2020.
This Deltek Insight experience will be engaging, educational and exciting like you’ve never seen Insight before. Here are a few reasons why you can’t miss Virtual Insight 2020:
No Cost to You!
This year, Deltek Insight is for every user. We’re making it easier than ever to attend Deltek Insight from anywhere with no cost to your firm. If you have been to Insight in the past, you know this is a great opportunity to learn and get energized, so don’t keep the excitement to yourself. Invite your co-workers, power users, new users or anyone that wants to learn more about Vision and Vantagepoint or Deltek in general to join this can’t-miss event.
Increase Your Product Knowledge
As your company continues to learn about and prepare for your upgrade to Vantagepoint, Deltek Insight is the perfect place for you. You will gain insight into the product roadmap, learn best practices from the experts and see how to make Vantagepoint work better for you.
Not using Vantagepoint yet? No problem! These sessions will provide many tips and tricks that can be leveraged in Vision today as you continue to prepare.
There are four sub-tracks – business development, project management, financial management and a subtrack for administrators – so you can join the sessions that are right for your role. You’ll have the opportunity to join live chats with speakers in dozens of sessions and access additional content on-demand to help improve usability, streamline your processes and improve efficiency. Here are some sessions you won’t want to miss:
All Vision and Vantagepoint should attend the Vantagepoint Product Kick-off (VPKO) where Bret Tushaus and the product management team will get your teams excited about the future of Vantagepoint with a glimpse into the roadmap and much more.
You can also check out a session specifically for Vision users – What You Need to Know to Upgrade from Vision to Vantagepoint (VP-69) with tips and tricks to make your upgrade a success.
Business developers and marketers will learn:
- What’s new in CRM and proposals? (VP-11)
- Best practices for CRM (VP-12)
- Tips for managing client relationships in disruptive times (VP-13)
- How to improve adoption in CRM (VP-14)
- Improving how you manage the pursuit lifecycle (VP-15)
- How other companies are driving business development with CRM (VP-16)
- How to leverage the new Vantagepoint Connect email integration (VP-17)
- Tips for creating business development and marketing dashboards (VP-63)
- And much more!
Project managers will learn:
- What’s new in Vantagepoint for project managers (VP-21)
- How to better manage the project lifecycle with Vantagepoint (VP-22)
- Tips to easily monitor projects and increase visibility (VP-23)
- How to manage staff with resource management (VP-24)
- How to leverage the new revenue forecasting tool (VP-25)
- How to get and keep PMs engaged (VP-26)
- Best practices to simplify resource planning (VP-27)
- And much more!
Financial leaders can learn:
- What’s new in finance (VP-31)
- Best practices for managing costs and expenses in challenging times (VP-33)
- How to make the most of accounting in Vantagepoint (VP-35)
- How to bring efficiencies to transaction processing (VP-36)
- Tips to make it easier to accurately capture time and expenses (VP-37)
- How to improve cash flow with paperless billing (VP-38)
- How to expand access while maintaining control (VP-52)
- And much more!
Administrators can learn:
- Best practices for your users (VP-41)
- Tips for improving accessibility and usability (VP-44)
- How to get the data out of Vantagepoint (VP-46)
- Best practices to improve business processes with workflows (VP-47)
- How to leverage the RESTful API in Vantagepoint (VP-48)
- How to improve processes with approval workflows (VP-61)
- And much more!
You can also learn how to build meaningful dashboards, improve procurement, leverage business intelligence and much more.
Deltek Insight 2020 Session Catalog
Check out the Vantagepoint session details
Whether you have been using Vision for years or you are just starting to explore Vantagepoint, there’s sessions for everyone on this year’s agenda so be sure to register today.
Interact with Experts One on One
There are plenty of opportunities during Virtual Insight to engage with the experts like live chats during breakout sessions. You also have the opportunity to schedule Meet the Expert appointments, which is your opportunity to meet one on one with one with Deltek to get your questions answered. Be sure you check out the Meet the Experts appointments.
Inspire Your Staff with Keynote Speakers
There’s more to Insight than just expanding your product knowledge. At this year’s event, you can join our general sessions focused on persevering through uncertainty, enhancing your well-being and embracing workplace diversity with our keynote speakers Mike Corkery, Mike Robbins and Dr. Shirley Davis. You’ll also hear from Deltek leaders on driving purposeful innovation and our commitment to delivering quality products. Empower your teams beyond the products and encourage them to attend these inspirational sessions.
Investigate Complementary Solutions
While you are at Virtual Insight, we encourage you to check out other Deltek solutions that can help your company power your project success. You can join sessions or visit the XPO to learn about solutions like Deltek PIM, Human Capital Management, Deltek Specification Solutions and more! Just filter the session catalog by role or product to learn more and join the XPO to ask questions and get more details on how these solutions can help your company.
Ignite Your Experience
Yes, Deltek Insight is going to be different this year and while we can’t be together in person, we’ve provided a great way for your teams to learn, connect and engage. Learn more about ways to get the most of the Virtual Insight experience in this recent blog by Deltek CMO, Perry Hardt.
We look forward to having you join us for Virtual Insight in September! Be sure you register today and don’t forget to invite your teams, colleagues, user groups and more to experience Virtual Insight 2020!
Deltek Insight 2020
Join us for Deltek's Virtual User Conference
- 36th Annual Clarity AE Industry Study
- 37th Annual Clarity AE Study
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Deltek Global Consulting
- Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek Vision
- Financial Management
- Govwin IQ
- Mgmt IT Consulting
- Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Talent Management
- Touch for Vision
- Trends & Events
- Vision Accounting/Finance
- Vision CRM
- Vision in the Cloud
- Vision Planning
- Vision Purchasing
- Workshops and Training