Are You Ready for Vision 7.5?
Helping our customers manage more and deliver more help the Vision Product Management team select the best features and enhancements for each release. And, with Vision 7.5 just around the corner, we want to make sure you are prepared.
Over the next several weeks, our Vision team will highlight some of the new features and enhancements that will help your firms successfully win, plan and manage your projects.
Here are a few highlights of what’s coming with Vision 7.5:
- Manage assets and depreciation with new asset management module
- Leverage the new client touch report to stay in front of your key clients when it matters most
- Better manage multi-company employees
- Streamline absence requests and AP invoice approvals
- Improve efficiency with task dependency enhancements
- Access more with advanced searches, saved reports and enhanced dashboards in Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Monitor your bottom line with bank reconciliation and general ledger enhancements
- Create better proposals faster with InDesign merge improvements
Deltek Vision 7.5 will be available soon, so start preparing now so your team can have the latest and greatest tools so they can do their job even better.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the Vision blog so you don’t miss the feature highlights over the next few weeks.
With the Vision 7.5 release, there will be changes with platform support including servers, .NET framework and browser support. Please be sure your primary support contacts have reviewed the technology changes and are making the necessary actions so your firm is ready to upgrade to Vision 7.5 when it is available.
Consider Moving Vision to the Cloud
Before upgrading your server, consider taking Vision to the Cloud, which can save significant time and equipment costs while allowing your IT resources to focus on other critical tasks. Click here to learn why you should consider moving to the Cloud.
- Deltek Vision
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Professional Services
- Financial Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Trends & Events
- Vision CRM
- Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Vision Accounting/Finance
- 36th Annual Clarity AE Industry Study
- Business Intelligence
- Deltek Insight
- Resource Planning
- 37th Annual Clarity AE Study
- Vision Planning
- Vision in the Cloud
- Touch for Vision
- Professional Services
- Govwin IQ
- Talent Management
- Mgmt IT Consulting
- Vision Purchasing