A&E Industry Benchmarking Study for 2015
Key Performance Indicators to Maximize Your Firm’s Growth and Profitability
Learn How to Measure, Manage and Grow Your A&E Firm
Legendary business expert Peter Drucker has long said that you can’t manage what you can’t measure. In the architecture and engineering industry, that includes understanding how your financial, project management and business development performance stacks up against your AE peers and competitors, including:
- Am I effective if 80% of my current projects are delivered within budget?
- Is 12.8% Operating Profit on Net Revenue a high or low number?
- Is 50% a good win rate?
Having the right information to answer questions like these is core to managing a profitable business. The Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study will give you the information you need to help optimize your firm’s performance. It provides in depth analysis of the key financial, project management and business development performance metrics you need to understand in order to measure your firm’s performance against others in the industry. Produced in collaboration with ACEC and SMPS, this study is the industry’s most comprehensive resource for A&E firms of all sizes.
Join us for a complimentary, two-part webinar series, “The 2015 Clarity A&E Webinar Series”, where we will discuss the key highlights from this year’s Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study. All those who register for the webinar will also receive a complimentary copy of the 50-page report, loaded with valuable information gleaned from the survey data of over 350 U.S. and Canadian participating A&E firms.
By attending the webinar series you will learn:
- How to optimize your firm’s performance for continued growth and profitability through benchmarking.
- Why benchmarking is the best way to establish baselines, define best practices and identify improvement areas for your firm to achieve a competitive advantage.
- How you can utilize the study to gain insight and know what to do moving forward.
Register now for this complimentary webinar series and receive your complimentary copy of the report to learn how to measure, manage and grow your firm. Invite your firm colleagues to attend as well by forwarding the registration link.
- 36th Annual Clarity AE Industry Study
- 37th Annual Clarity AE Study
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Deltek iAccess for Vision
- Deltek Insight
- Deltek Vision
- Financial Management
- Govwin IQ
- Mgmt IT Consulting
- Professional Services
- Professional Services
- Project Management
- Resource Planning
- Talent Management
- Touch for Vision
- Trends & Events
- Vision Accounting/Finance
- Vision CRM
- Vision in the Cloud
- Vision Planning
- Vision Purchasing