Deltek Specification Solutions Users: Seven Reasons to Attend Deltek Insight 2021
In just a few weeks, Deltek Insight is coming to you virtually! Thousands of Deltek users will join together for two days of content, connection and customer appreciation. This year, Deltek Specification Solutions users can hear directly from product managers, get insight into the product roadmap and learn tips and tricks from the experts. Whether you have joined us in person for Insight in the past or this is your first Insight, register today and join us virtually September 14-15, 2021 – you won’t want to miss this year’s lineup!
Don’t Miss Deltek Insight 2021
Join Us September 14 & 15
Here are a few reasons why you can’t miss Virtual Insight 2021:
Seven Reasons to Attend Deltek Insight 2021
Strengthen Your Product Knowledge
The #1 reason people attend Insight year over year is for the product sessions—and this year won’t disappoint. Deltek Specification Solutions users will be the first to see Specpoint, the new home of AIA MasterSpec and Deltek’s next generation specification solution being officially launched to the A&E market at Insight 2021. Join us to learn about the specs product roadmap, hear from your peers who participated in the Specpoint Early Adopter Program and see firsthand how Specpoint is a “game changer” for the A&E industry.
With an all-access pass, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with speakers in live sessions to help streamline your specification processes and improve efficiency. Whether you’re new to Deltek or have been a Specification Solutions user for years, there’s plenty to learn about. Here are some sessions you won’t want to miss:
All Specification Solutions users should attend the Specification Solutions Product Kick-off (SpSoKO-01) and Specification Solutions Wrap Up (SpSoWU-10) sessions where you’ll hear from familiar experts like Gilles Letourneau, Marc Chavez, Chris Metropulos, John Sharp and more to get your teams excited about the future of Specification Solutions with a glimpse into Specpoint, its roadmap and much more.
Top Specification Solutions sessions:
- SpSoKO-01: Deltek's Next Generation Specifications Solution: Specpoint. Learn about the driving forces behind the development of Deltek’s next generation specifications solution. Strongly founded on years of customer feedback, Specpoint looks to address major shortcomings to improve collaboration and efficiency for construction specifications.
- SpSo-03: Specpoint: The Revolutionary Way to Develop Specs. Deltek is launching a new specification solution – Specpoint and this year’s sessions will breakdown how Specpoint empowers A&Es to be more efficient at product research and selection to author specifications and product project manuals to deliver high quality, accurate specifications for projects.
- SpSo-05: Specpoint Customer Panel: Implementing New Technology at your Firm. Hear from three customers who participated in the Specpoint Early Adopter program to gain insight into their plans for leveraging this new technology and recommendations for your next steps.
- SpSo-07: Get Onboard: How Existing Customers Will Access Specpoint. The Deltek Specifications Customer Success Team will share how you will add Specpoint to your licensed products and available resources to help you on your Specpoint journey.
- SpSo-09: Transitioning to Specpoint: A Guide for the Experienced Specifier. Transitioning to an innovative solution for developing specifications doesn’t need to turn your whole process upside down or lengthen it. Learn how to effectively use Specpoint as an experienced specifier in order to develop construction documents accurately and efficiently.
- And much more!
Explore Complementary Deltek Solutions
During Virtual Insight, we encourage you to check out other Deltek solutions that can help your company power your project success. If your company is using more than one Deltek solution, you All-Access Pass enables teams to attend the sessions most relevant to their business. You can join sessions or visit the XPO to learn what’s new in Ajera, Vantagepoint, Deltek PIM and more! Just filter the session catalog by role or product to learn more and visit the XPO to get more details on how these solutions can help your company.
Learn How Deltek is Committed to Your Success
Expand your knowledge beyond Specification Solutions and learn how Deltek is committed to your overall business success. The Customer Experience (CX) track includes sessions that highlight Deltek’s commitment to help invigorate and protect your business. All attendees can join customer experience sessions including:
- See how the Deltek Partner Marketplace helps customers realize greater ROI on their investment through complementary software, services, bots and integrations (CX-01)
- Explore the redesigned approach to Virtual Live Learning to provide you the tools you need to succeed with Deltek University (CX-04)
- Learn how the Deltek Cloud provides scalability, security and support (CX-05)
- Uncover ever-changing compliance and privacy needs of businesses around the world (CX-06)
- And much more!
Sign Up for One-on-One Meetings with Experts
There are plenty of opportunities during Virtual Insight to engage with the experts. An all-access pass gives you the opportunity to schedule Meet the Expert appointments, which is your opportunity to meet one on one with Deltek experts to get your questions answered. Be sure you check out the Meet the Experts appointments.
Network with Other Users
As a Deltek user, one of the many benefits is that you have a community of users you can connect with to answer questions, create user groups and share best practices for leveraging your Specification Solutions software. Through Braindates, Insight provides a place where you can build these relationships virtually that can benefit your company for years to come.
Stimulate Your Staff with Keynote Speakers
There’s more to Insight than just expanding your product knowledge. At this year’s event, you can join our general sessions focused on the importance of powering your business, emerging trends in business software, and mentally thriving in the face of overload and competition with our keynote speakers Mike Corkery, Michael Fauscette and Jim Kwik. You’ll also hear from Deltek leaders on driving purposeful innovation and our commitment to delivering quality products. Empower your teams beyond the products and encourage them to attend these inspirational sessions. NOTE: These sessions are available at no cost to users, so invite your entire team to join and be inspired.
Empower All Users to Access the Right Information
This year’s event offers an All-Access Pass that gives your teams the ability to explore Specification Solutions breakout sessions by role, schedule one-on-one Meet the Expert sessions, get certified in Specification Solutions and take part in brain dates for virtual networking with other users. We also offer a Limited-Access Pass designed for attendees interested in attending general sessions with keynote speakers and perusing the Insight XPO, where you can chat with event sponsors to learn about their solutions and services.
We look forward to having you join us for Virtual Insight in September. Be sure you register today and don’t forget to invite your teams, colleagues, user groups and more to experience Virtual Insight 2021!