Have you always wanted to chat with another user directly within Maconomy? Did you know you could now converse with other Maconomy users directly within the application? In our most recent release (2.4.5), Maconomy introduces all-new conversation functionality. This capability allows users from various departments to “chat” within the application regarding a specific record. Currently, this option is available for the Invoice Allocation workflow.
What about conversations in other workspaces? Do not worry…this functionality will apply to other workflows in future versions.
Here is a closer look at how the Maconomy conversation functionality works – in five simple steps:
1. Register a vendor invoice in workspace client
2. Create a conversation (message) and add employees - either workspace client or iAccess
3. Send the message to one or multiple users (finance, project managers, employees, etc.)
4. Receive a conversation notification and click to open the associated invoice
5. View the invoice image, allocate the cost and reply to the message
In-application conversations help speed up review and approval processes by reducing back and forth emails with quick and instant conversation or “chat” messages. Speed up your invoice allocations today - contact your Deltek Account Manager or Customer Success Manager and explore your options.