Can’t Miss Costpoint Sessions at Deltek Insight 2021
This year’s Costpoint product track has over 60 individual sessions in addition to partner sessions that are aimed at aligning your team with consistent data throughout the project life cycle and providing the tools you need to win, deliver, perform, and profitably deliver on government contracts. Listed below are our top recommendations for sessions that will provide a deep-dive into the new capabilities and innovations aimed at improving end-user experience, automating more of your business, and maintaining cyber security compliance.
Innovation – The Future of Costpoint
All participants regardless of role should attend the Costpoint Product Kick-off (CPKO-01) and Costpoint Wrap Up (CPWU-01) sessions where familiar experts including Todd Walker, Amber Wilderman, Roopa Kansagra, Martha Manning, Kara Harrod, Rick Miller and Tony D’Ambrisi will offer a glimpse into the future of Costpoint and answer your questions about the product roadmap and other key customer driven initiatives. Additional sessions focusing on the latest Costpoint innovations include:
- (CP-01) A Look into Contract Management Past and Future
- (CP-19) Costpoint Mobile Time and Expense
- (CP-24) What’s Ahead for Intelligent Time & Expense
- (CP-27) What's Coming in Costpoint 8.1 Procurement
- (CP-33) What’s New and What’s Coming in Costpoint People
- (CP-38) The Future of Costpoint Business Intelligence (BI) – BI 8.1 & Beyond
Customer Experience & Usability
Get first hand examples of Deltek’s investments in product quality, tips and tricks for enhanced usability, and learn about the latest UX improvements.
- (CP-22) Improve Your End User Experience by Getting the Most Out of New Features in Time
- (CP-32) Improve Your End User Experience by Getting the Most Out of New Features in Expense (CP-39) Best Practices for Developing and Organizing your Company Content Area
- (CP-42) Tips and Tricks for Getting Started On Your Own Reports in Business Intelligence
- (CP-50) Costpoint and the Deltek Learning Zone (DLZ): Navigation Made EZ!
- (CP-54) Fascinating Navigation Banners & UI Profiles Tactics That Can Help Your Business Grow!
Automate more of your business than ever before with our Professional Services Automation (PSA), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities, and updated Manufacturing and Source to Pay capabilities.
- (CP-03) Connecting with Leads: Costpoint CRM Basics
- (CP-04) Opportunities from GovWin IQ to Costpoint
- (CP-25) From Engineering to Manufacturing
- (CP-06) Source to Pay-Connect the Dots with Contract Management
- (CP-12) Deltek Payments: Better Visibility into your Inbound and Outbound Payments
- (CP-36) Costpoint PSA
Cloud and Cybersecurity Compliance
Learn how Deltek's NEW secure cloud offering GovCon Cloud Moderate (GCCM) helps you maintain your security compliance with the latest standards and controls including FedRAMP, International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).(CP-46) Costpoint Cloud Offerings: Which Works Best for You?
- (CP-45) Costpoint Cloud Offerings: Which Works Best for You?
- (CP-46) What's The Big Deal with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- (CP-47) Compliance and Security with GovCon Cloud Moderate
- (CP-48) The Benefits of Moving Costpoint to the Cloud: A Customer Story from LMI
- (CP-49) Costpoint Cloud Tips & Tricks
Explore Other Deltek Solutions for Government Contractors
During Virtual Insight, we encourage you to check out other Deltek solutions that can help your company power your project success. If your company is using more than one Deltek solution, your All-Access Pass enables teams to attend the sessions most relevant to their business. You can join sessions or visit the XPO to learn about solutions like Deltek GovWin IQ, Project & Portfolio Management (PPM), and Talent Management. Just filter the session catalog by role or product to learn more and visit the XPO to get more details on how these solutions can help your company.
Learn How Deltek is Committed to Your Success
Expand your knowledge beyond Costpoint and learn how Deltek is committed to your overall business success. The Customer Experience (CX) track includes sessions that highlight Deltek’s commitment to help invigorate and protect your business. All attendees can join customer experience sessions including:
- (CX-01) See how the Deltek Partner Marketplace helps customers realize greater ROI on their investment through complementary software, services, bots and integrations.
- (CX-04) Explore the redesigned approach to Virtual Live Learning to provide you the tools you need to succeed with Deltek University.
- (CX-05) Learn how the Deltek Cloud provides scalability, security and support.
- (CX-06) Uncover ever-changing compliance and privacy needs of businesses around the world.
- (CX-07) Discover how Deltek’s integration strategy with other technology tools will help you drive efficiencies, productivity and collaboration within your organization.
Sign Up for One-on-One Meetings with Experts
There are plenty of opportunities during Virtual Insight to engage with the experts. An all-access pass gives you the opportunity to schedule Meet the Expert appointments, which is your opportunity to meet one on one with Deltek experts to get your questions answered.
Network with Other Users
As a Deltek user, one of the many benefits is that you have a community of users you can connect with to answer questions, create user groups and share best practices for leveraging your Costpoint solution. Through Braindates, Insight provides a place where you can build these relationships virtually that can benefit your company for years to come.
Energize Your Staff with Keynote Speakers
There’s more to Insight than just expanding your product knowledge. At this year’s event, you can join our general sessions focused on the importance of powering your business, emerging trends in business software, and mentally thriving in the face of overload and competition with our keynote speakers Mike Corkery, Michael Fauscette and Jim Kwik. You’ll also hear from Deltek leaders on driving purposeful innovation and our commitment to delivering quality products. Empower your teams beyond the products and encourage them to attend these inspirational sessions. NOTE: These sessions are available at no cost to users, so invite your entire team to join and be inspired.
Access Content from Around the Globe
Because this year’s event is virtual, your teams have access to valuable content across all time zones. For our European customers, Meet the Expert appointments, Insight XPO and opportunities to interact with other attendees are available throughout the entire day. Teams can interact with Costpoint experts during live afternoon and evening sessions or they can watch those same sessions on demand when it’s convenient for them.
Empower All Users to Access the Right Information
This year’s event offers an All-Access Pass that gives your teams the ability to explore Costpoint breakout sessions by role, schedule one-on-one Meet the Expert sessions, get certified in Costpoint and take part in brain dates for virtual networking with other users. We also offer a Limited-Access Pass designed for attendees interested in attending general sessions with keynote speakers and perusing the Insight XPO, where you can chat with event sponsors to learn about their solutions and services.
We look forward to having you join us for Virtual Insight in September. Be sure you register today and don’t forget to invite your teams, colleagues, user groups and more to experience Virtual Insight 2021!