Deltek Learning Zone Live for Costpoint Users Goes Virtual
Learning and development continues to be an important pillar for organizations to retain and build top talent. For Costpoint users, that means taking advantage of learning opportunities frequently to ensure users have a deeper understanding of how to effectively use Costpoint, how to implement new features and ensure teams are enabled to work efficiently. One way we’re doing that is by bringing more training and learning opportunities to Deltek customers through our Virtual Deltek Learning Zone Live training event series.
In 2019 we launched the DLZ Live event series for Costpoint customers and received overwhelming positive feedback that brought together users, subject matter experts and Deltek University instructors for two days of learning. We had plans to expand the live events in 2020, but due to the pandemic we had to quickly pivot and reimagine these training events for a virtual world.
That’s why we’re excited to offer three opportunities to attend Virtual DLZ Live training events on October 28, November 10 and December 9, all from the comfort of your home office, couch, or virtual workspace – you get the picture!
Here’s a preview of the Costpoint sessions available at each virtual event so you can begin making your plans today:
- The Transformative Power of Costpoint BI – This session will dive into the world of metadata and where to find what you’re looking for without having to know the entire database structure
- How to Streamline Business Processes and Increase Flexibility – Learn basic concepts, uses cases, creation of an extension using the Extensibility Designer, and promote to other systems (QA/Test and Production).
- The Unbilled Receivable Reconciliation – Does your company use the Unbilled Analysis Report on a monthly basis to identify and reconcile balances? In this session you’ll follow a step-by-step exercise to examine Project Setup, Revenue and Billing History to trace activities impacting the Unbilled Receivable Account.
- Getting the Biggest Bang for Your Buck with Costpoint BI Exec Dashboards – Learn how to create your own dashboards with advanced visualizations and interactivity with the newest release of Costpoint Enterprise Reporting.
- Discover Costpoint’s Flexibility to Integrate with Other Systems – This session will talk about new concepts like “integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)” which is a hub concept for connecting systems together including Costpoint.
Save Your Seat
Space is limited for Virtual DLZ Live training events – don’t miss out!
Beyond the sessions and training content, we’ll be offering unique opportunities to network with other Costpoint users and Deltek University instructors. You’ll also benefit from a fun and interactive training event experience, and we’ll be giving away prizes for finding “Easter eggs” within our interactive portal and by contributing feedback. For more information, to view the full agenda, or take advantage of special discounted pricing for groups or attending multiple session, check out more details about the Virtual DLZ Live event page.
While we’re all adjusting to new work environments, shifting projects and reimagined learning experiences, one thing remains constant – Deltek’s commitment to help our customers find success and elevate their product knowledge. The series of Deltek Learning Zone Live training events will fundamentally help accomplish that goal!
About the Author
Mason Holloway is VP of Deltek University and a proven key performer with over 20 years of experience in senior leadership, organizational design and development, strategy development, performance improvement, human capital and change management. Mason graduated from University of Maryland. Connect with Mason on LinkedIn.