Eight Great Reasons Costpoint Users Should Attend Deltek Insight 2019
Learn, experts, network, family, fun, partners, discover, innovation, MVP Awards, knowledge, sponsors, selfies, Celebrate, future, keynotes, Expo hall, Orlando, access, best practices, tips and tricks, how-tos, flair, Theater sessions, examples, answers, CPE credits, skill-level certificates, inspiration, and that’s just the beginning.
Here are eight great reasons Costpoint users across the country should attend as many Deltek Insight 2019 information-rich sessions as they can in beautiful Orlando, Florida.
- WIZARDS AND MOBILE APPS – It’s not science fiction. A ton of work has gone into the new Costpoint Time Mobile app and the expense wizard. And, we are not stopping here, discover a great new world of intelligent time and expense. Learn great tips on utilizing these new features, and see what is planned for even more time-saving capabilities.
- PURPOSEFUL INNOVATION - What does an improved user experience mean to you? We’ve been asking Costpoint customers and have been implementing their suggestions. You will see firsthand how Deltek’s purposeful innovation helps meet the needs of today’s users, the compliance requirements of the GovCon industry, and the technological advancements of tomorrow.
- NEW - See the New Costpoint Supplier portal and how it supports your vendor management initiatives. Discover how streamlining communications with your suppliers has an efficiency-boosting ripple effect across teams and processes.
- GOT DATA? There are a number of great sessions that will help you harness the power of Costpoint Business Intelligence/CER, for all levels of users. Check out the new Executive Dashboard. Learn how we are weaving AI and security throughout so only authorized teams can easily access or create reports to keep projects on course.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AUTOMATION – Costpoint introduces PSA for government contractors. Start by learning how to optimize the new capabilities in Costpoint Planning. Then, discover how to harness the power of flexibility and business intelligence to plan, predict and proceed in a fact-driven manner.
- CYBERSECURITY - CIOs, CSOs and System Admins – you have over 30 courses from which to build your cybersecurity, data protection and cloud schedules. Be sure to attend the roadmap sessions to learn more about Deltek’s innovative initiatives that support your security and growth needs.
- M.A.N.U.F.A.C.T.U.R.I.N.G. Deltek employees and Deltek partners are building an impressive lineup of sessions focused on the best way to maximize the data capture and analytical power of Costpoint Manufacturing, helping you develop methods for efficiency improvements and cost containment. From listening to your data, to learning about the new releases of MES 2.0 and Shop Floor Time 2.0, you will discover the depth, growth and innovation behind Costpoint’s support of Aerospace and Defense manufacturers.
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS - Learn how to cut out the noise and see just the facts on pipeline, contract, subcontract and project data – all in one solution. Product experts will reveal how you can manage contracts throughout the entire project life-cycle with seamless data flow at the bid and proposal stage with GovWIn IQ, all the way through contract close out.
And, did you know you have the opportunity to utilize the Deltek University certification portal to take a variety of Costpoint certification exams for free as an Insight attendee? What a great opportunity to be able to showcase your expertise to your company and your colleagues. Learn more on the Deltek Insight 2019 registration page.
Register for Deltek Insight 2019 today. Hope to see you in Orlando …