How GovWin’s Federal Spending Analytics Tool Helps Visualize The Market
Federal government contracting is complicated. The federal marketplace can be a difficult one to fully visualize. That’s why the Federal Spending Analytics tool, recently released as the latest product enhancement to the GovWin IQ platform, enables users to gain a clear picture of the market through customizable, dynamic analysis of federal government spending.
Federal Spending Analytics allows GovWin clients to improve their federal government contracting planning in a number of ways:
- Reducing Research Time: Build, export, and save a custom pivot table in a matter of seconds, comparing contract spending for more than 1,400 federal buying organizations.
- Exploring the Market: Size up the market for any relevant products and services and learn who the top buyers, incumbents, and potential partners are by examining all reported federal spending since Fiscal Year 2009.
- Targeting with Confidence: Build effective, data-driven sales strategies with insight into government spending from more than 35 million reported federal contract transactions.
- Customizing and Exporting with Ease: Use the flexible Federal Spending Analytics tool to explore Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) information, enhanced by GovWin IQ’s market intelligence related to government contracting opportunities and contract vehicles.
Users of the new tool can gain a birds-eye view by evaluating the landscape for their organization’s offerings in real-time with new search options that make it easy to discover relevant contract awards, and visualizing their specific markets with interactive infographics that highlight purchasing trends and top buyers/incumbents for their products or services.
One of the features that clients are most enjoying about the new Federal Spending Analytics release is the ability to configure, personalize, and export the data to suit their own needs. They get easy and intuitive access to a wide range of government spending information, including the funding organization, type of contract vehicle, NAICS codes, PSC codes, socioeconomic set-aside category, the quarterly or monthly spend, and much more.
The Federal Spending Analytics tool is currently available to GovWin clients at most subscription levels. And the new tool is just one of many recent additions and investments that Deltek has made to the GovWin IQ platform.
The rollout of Smart Tags has helped users find high-quality leads more quickly while reducing noise in their search results. Additionally, the integration of data from Onvia has helped create the most powerful tool for public sector business development, with expanded access to government bids, RFPs, and contracting documents at the state and local levels.
“With the integration of Onvia and improvements to its overall user experience, GovWin IQ is better than ever. We are excited to offer our clients the most complete federal, state, local and education market intelligence tool available.”
Mike Corkery, President & CEO at Deltek
Interested in learning more about GovWin IQ’s newest addition? Register for this free webinar that explains how the Federal Spending Analytics tool enables users to gain a clear picture of the federal government contracting market, and allows them to reduce research time and target contacts with confidence.
Federal Spending Analytics
Check Out The Free Webinar
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education