Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, December 2016
December ended the calendar year with a bang. Solicitations were only slightly down from November, by 3.63%, compared to the larger declines seen earlier in the quarter. Over 44% of these were in the Natural Resources vertical, followed by Economic Development at almost 30%. Two thirds of the December bids were categorized as Professional Services. California, Texas, and Florida rounded out the year with the most bids released, as Montana, Indiana, and South Dakota issued the fewest.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- Santa Clara, California has a requirement for Information Technology Services. The city is seeking service desk services, end-user services, enterprise computer services, and application management services. Proposals are due by January 17, 2017.
- Harris County, Texas is seeking Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning Implementation Services. These services include finance, human resources, payroll, and procurement applications. Proposals are due by January 23, 2017.
- Vermont is seeking to replace the current PeopleSoft Recruiting Solution with a software-as-a service (SaaS) Talent Acquisition Management System (TAMS) solution. The current Recruiting Solution consists of two modules (Talent Acquisition Management and Candidate Gateway) of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, the State’s enterprise human resources system. Proposals are due by February 22, 2017.
- The Pennsylvania Department of Health has an initiative to procure one or more hosted, SaaS solutions to support Pennsylvania’s Medical Marijuana program. The state desires a seed-to-sale software system to fill this requirement. Proposals are due by January 27, 2017.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education