Deltek Pulse: Justice and public safety month in review, October 2016
In October, Deltek saw a slight decrease in the number of solicitations coming out of the SLED Justice and Public Safety market compared to the month of September. The majority of solicitations were in the categories of Professional Services and Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, followed by Information Technology.
Frequency of Terms in Solicitations
- Camera: 31 (9 state, 22 local)
- Fire Alarm: 56 (18 state, 38 local)
- Radio: 31 (9 state, 22 local)
- Surveillance: 13 (3 state, 10 local)
- CCTV: 18 (6 state, 12 local)
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The State of Arkansas’ Department of Finance and Administration released a request for proposals for a Driver’s License/Identification Card Issuance System to seek a replacement for its current contract with 3M Company, which is scheduled to expire in June 2017. Proposals for this project are due by November 10, 2016.
- The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County seeks proposals for GPS and Alcohol Monitoring Services, as required by the Trial Court and General Sessions judges. Such monitoring is expected to be carried out using electronic ankle bracelets and monitoring software. Proposals are due by November 18, 2016.
Notable Contract Award
- The Mississippi Board of Pharmacy awarded Appriss, Inc. a contract for the provision of a Prescription Drug Monitoring Program platform. The contract is expected to last five years and not exceed $991,500.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education