Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, September 2016
September saw a decrease in solicitations compared to August. With a 5.5 percent decrease, this continues the trend of decreasing solicitations for the past quarter. Natural Resources, followed by Economic Development, led the vertical for most solicitation releases. Just over 70 percent of solicitations released fell into the Professional Services requirement.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Virginia Information Technologies Agency has a requirement for a Multisourcing Service Integration Solution. The Information Technology Infrastructure Services Program (ITISP) bases its service management practices on the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), which focuses on the Service Management Lifecycle and the linkages between service management components. Proposals are due by November 16, 2016.
- A Dell-Branded Hardware, Software, and Related Services and Cloud Services solicitation was released by the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR). DIR intends to contract for all Dell-branded product categories, including: desktops; laptops; printers; servers; and the related accessories, software, and/or supplies applicable to each product category. Proposals are due by October 27, 2016.
- The New York Department of Taxation and Finance has a requirement for a Real Property Tax System. Business processes must evolve to accommodate new priorities related to broad data integration, eRecording and consumer transparency, all while maintaining the stability of these government-to-government relationships. Proposals are due by October 13, 2016.
- The Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) in New York has a need for a Human Capital Management Solution and Implementation Services. The selected proposer must provide an HCM solution that includes a SaaS product configured to meet the needs of OSC, any associated licenses/subscriptions, and all services and deliverables necessary to implement the solution. Proposals are due by November 28, 2016.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education