Deltek Pulse: Health and human services month in review, August 2016
Solicitation activity in the Health and Human Services (HHS) market remained steady in August 2016. The majority of solicitations released were in the categories of Professional Services and Medical and Scientific Equipment, with steady growth in Information Technology and Architecture, Engineering and Construction bids. There was notable procurement activity in Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Washington, along with traditionally high activity in Texas, California, and Virginia.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The New Mexico Department of Human Services issued a request for proposals (RFP) for the Medicaid Enterprise Management Information System Integration Platform (MMIS IP) module of the Medicaid Management Information System Replacement (MMISR) solution. The MMISR solution will comprise multiple modules procured via multiple contracts and providers, and encompassing both technology-based components and business process outsourcing (BPO). Proposals are due on October 14, 2016.
- The Connecticut Department of Children and Families released a solicitation for the Replacement Child Welfare Information System project. The CCWIS sought is expected to be a total replacement and enhancement of the state’s existing child welfare information system known as “LINK”. The proposal due date is October 11, 2016.
HIX Call Center:
- Covered California has issued an RFP for Call Center Services to support up to 600 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff for voice, chat and data entry, as well as equipment, materials, facilities including required connectivity to receive and respond to calls and data entry work during the projected peak call volume period. Proposals are due on September 7, 2016.
Major Contract Awards
- The New Mexico Department of Human Services has awarded CSG Government Solutions a contract for Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services for the State’s Medicaid Management Information System Replacement (MMISR) project. The contract is effective through June 30, 2019, with three optional 1-year extensions. The total compensation under this contract shall not exceed $6,135,796, including the state’s gross receipts tax.
- The Connecticut Health Insurance Marketplace (Access Health CT) has awarded Faneuil Inc. a contract for Contact Center Services. The contract has a base term of 3 years. Deltek is attempting to obtain additional contract information and will be posting an update accordingly.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education