Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, August 2016
August saw only a slight decrease in the number of solicitations released compared to July, decreasing by 0.2 percent overall. This is the smallest decrease GovWin has seen in the past few months. The Natural Resources vertical saw the most solicitations released, followed by Economic Development and Regulation. In recent award news, New Orleans, Louisiana, awarded its Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) contract to Sierra-Cedar/Workday.
Notable Solicitation Releases
- The Connecticut Department of Administrative Services released a request for proposals (RFP) seeking Information Technology Vendor Managed Service Providers. Connecticut is the lead state for the NASPO Cooperative Purchasing contract. Proposals are due November 1, 2016.
- The New York Office of General Services released a solicitation seeking Information Technology Distributor Based Software and Hardware. This is part of a suite of contracts including Comprehensive Telecommunications Equipment and Services, Microcomputer Systems and Related Services, Software, Enterprise Systems, Systems and Peripherals (Storage), and Miscellaneous Software Catalog. Proposals are due by September 20, 2016.
- The Texas Department of Information Resources has a requirement for Deliverables Based Information Technology. The state is seeking IT services for 9 categories. Proposals are due by September 22, 2016.
- The Illinois Department of Central Management Services released an invitation for bids (IFB) for a Desktop Mobile Computer Statewide Master Agreement. The state intends to establish a statewide master contract for desktop computers, monitors, mobile computers, associated accessories, and support services. Bids are due by September 15, 2016.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State, Local and Education Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education