Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, January 2016
The year started off with a bang as January solicitations released increased by 8 percent, with heavy activity in the IT and professional services markets. The education vertical saw the most solicitations, followed by natural resources and economic development.
- Florida has a requirement for IT Staff Augmentation Services. Proposals are due by March 15.
- Virginia has a requirement for Audio Video Products and AV Production Services. Proposals are due by February 18.
- Kentucky has a requirement for Statewide Aerial and Photogrammetric Services. Proposals are due February 3.
- Harris County, Texas, has a requirement for ERP Implementation Services. Proposals are due by February 22.
- California has a requirement for a Debt Management System. Proposals are due by March 25.
- Illinois has a requirement for VOIP Telecom System Support and Services. Proposals are due by March 3.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education