Deltek Pulse: General government services month in review, July 2015
The third quarter of 2015 began with an unusual slump in solicitations released in the general government services market, compared to June. In years past, Q2 and Q3 have seen spikes in bid activity; however, July saw a 10 percent decrease in general government solicitations. Seventy-one percent of the solicitations released related to professional services, and more than half fell under the education vertical.
Notable RFP releases
- New Mexico has a requirement for a statewide e-learning management system. Proposals are due by August 13, 2015.
- Washington state has a requirement for an employer application reporting project. Proposals are due by September 1, 2015.
- Miami-Dade County, Florida, has a requirement for an enterprise resource planning implementation integration and related services. Proposals are due by September 25, 2015.
- Maine has a requirement for a human resources management system. Proposals are due by September 30, 2015.
You can learn more about current procurement opportunities in the GovWin IQ State and Local Opportunities database. Not a Deltek subscriber? Click here to learn more about Deltek's GovWin IQ service and gain access to a free trial.
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education