9 Buying Trends for NETCENTS-2 Application Services Small Business
This week’s list: 9 Buying Trends for NETCENTS-2 Application Services Small Business. Check back next week for more from #GovList!
- From date of award through the first quarter of FY 2015, 152 Task Orders have been awarded for a total estimated value of $432.0 million. The average task value was $2.8 million.
- 12 Task Orders valued at $63.4 million were awarded thus far in FY 2015, with an average task value of $5.3 million.
- All 12 contract vehicle holders have been awarded tasks.
- The most Task Orders, 107, were awarded by the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), as well as 5 of the 12 Task Orders awarded to date in FY 2015.
- The AFMC Task Orders had a combined total ceiling value of $311.8 million, $192 million more than all other MAJCOMs combined.
- Maxwell-Gunter AFB awarded Task Orders with the highest combined ceiling value, $121.2 million. Wright-Patterson AFB (WPAFB) was second with $115.8 million for the combined total estimated value of its awarded Task Orders.
- Though Maxwell-Gunter AFB and WPAFB awarded tasks with the highest combined estimated total value, Hanscom AFB awarded the most tasks, with 42.
- Task Orders were awarded by 26 different Air Force bases located in 17 states and Germany.
- The largest Task Order awarded thus far was for Subject Matter Expert (SME) services for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) HIAR and HIAM Program Offices. This task, awarded to Excellus Solutions, LLC in July 2014, has a ceiling value of $31.5 million (Tracked by Deltek under GovWin opportunity ID # 89252).
by Kathleen Sievers Senior Manager of Research at Deltek
- Federal Agencies
- Technology Areas
- GovWin Recon
- State, Local and Education