Deltek Clarity A&E Virtual Event Recap
Thousands of architecture and engineering leaders gathered together to explore best practices and future trends at the Deltek Clarity Virtual Event, an exclusive first look at the industry’s top trends and how to apply these insights to your business.
Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Virtual Event
Now Available on Demand
After a year of unprecedented change, architecture and engineering firms were able to step away from the day-to-day and explore how the industry is changing and what their firms can do to impact their bottom line. Here are three key takeaways from this year’s event on how the industry is evolving:
1. Firms are Focusing on the Fundamentals and Working Smarter
When crisis strikes, many return to basics. No in person events? Architecture and engineering firms got creative. They implemented more digital marketing campaigns and explored client-specific marketing. The result? Firms are growing. Firms are busy. Business as usual is changing and firms are able to be more productive and win projects with less time out of the office. Moving forward, 74% of respondents project that client-specific marketing will be their top marketing technique in the next five years.
2. Successful, High-Growth Firms are Tracking Metrics
Looking back at past performance will always play a role, but more firms are moving towards proactively managing their projects by evaluating key metrics regularly and increasing project manager access to critical information so they can track if projects are on time and on budget. This is an area of great importance as many projects continue to be over budget (38%) and behind schedule (35%).
Ready to explore these findings in greater depth? Watch the on-demand session, Applying Deltek Clarity Insights to Your Business, featuring Christine Taraska, CFO, Cube 3 Studio. You’ll get tips on how to put this year’s insights into action to establish a baseline for your firm’s financial planning.
3. The Industry is on the Cusp of a Digital Revolution
The industry is ready for change! When the pandemic hit, more firms moved to cloud-based solutions for ease of use, convenience, and cost savings. Firm leaders are empowering and enabling their teams with more access to real-time information. Firms are building out their plans and strategies to incorporate more technology that empowers and connects their teams. Consider that:
- 76% of firms envision a digitally mature/advanced business in five years, but only 25% see their business there today.
- Only 58% of firms have full visibility into cost variances and only 6% of firm project managers have formal training.
Virtual Event Access Available Through August 16
If you missed the Deltek Clarity Virtual Event, we have good news! The sessions are available on demand through August 16, 2021. Here’s a few sessions you don’t want to miss:
- Back in the Saddle – Industry Outlook for Architecture and Engineering Firms with Steve Gido, Principal from Rusk O'Brien Gido + Partners. He explores what “back to normal” looks like for architecture and engineering leaders.
- Applying Deltek Clarity Insights to Your Business featuring Christine Taraska, CFO, Cube 3 Studio. You’ll get tips on how to put this year’s insights into action to establish a baseline for your firm’s financial planning.
- Deltek Clarity Architecture and Engineering Industry Report Results Unveiled: See this year's benchmarks unveiled and get insights into industry best practices across the core areas of your business – project management, human capital management, financial management, and technology trends.
[Virtual Event] Deltek Clarity Top A&E Market Trends
Get Insight to Power Your Project and Business Success
Why Deltek Clarity is the Leading Market Trends Report
For 40+ years, Deltek has delivered industry trends and best practices that help architecture and engineering firms benchmark their performance and drive results. The Deltek Clarity Architecture and Engineering Industry Report is the longest running industry market trends report designed exclusively for the industry to deliver key challenges impacting the market, highlight bright spots, and forecast future trends so you can benchmark your performance and drive results.
- AE Industry News
- Ajera Case Study
- Ajera Software Updates
- Ajera Training
- Best Practices
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Client Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Story
- Deltek Ajera CRM
- Deltek Clarity AE Industry Study
- Deltek Cloud
- Document Management
- Email Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Expensing Election
- Finance Accounting
- Financial Management
- Firm Management
- Government Contracting
- Government Regulations
- HR Technology
- Human Capital Management
- Human Resources
- KPIs and Analytics
- Merger and Acquisition
- Product Manufacturers
- Project And Portfolio Management
- Project Information Management
- Project Management
- PSMJ News
- Resource Planning
- Revenue Recognition
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management
- Scheduling and Planning
- Software Implementation
- Specification Management
- Talent Management
- Technology Trends
- Time and Expense