Deltek Insight 2020: HCM Trends and Takeaways You Don't Want to Miss
The countdown has started! Deltek Insight is less than two weeks away, and Deltek is excited to include Human Capital Management (HCM) tracks for potential and current Deltek customers.
2020 is calling for firms to pivot and innovate, to say the least. With the current economic climate, attracting and retaining top talent in the Architecture Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry is critical. How can you make the most of these sessions, and the Insight event as a whole? Refer a colleague to the registration page, and come prepared to attend sessions outside of your typical product track.
[VIRTUAL EVENT] Deltek Insight 2020
As you start preparing for 2021, utilize your Insight experience by attending sessions that align not just with the products you use, but also to your business and human resource strategy.
When you attend the Deltek HCM product track, you and your colleagues will be able to:
- Learn about new features and recent enhancements that continue to power modern recruiting and retention techniques, while driving project success across Talent Management and Core HR.
- Discover best practices to engage employees and keep motivation high while accomplishing day-to-day activities like modern recruiting, employee engagement, retention and administrative work.
- Develop strategies to improve employee information management, drive more effective talent acquisition, implement continuous performance and goal management, and provide the learning and development opportunities employees need to succeed
[MINI-REPORT] Human Capital Management Trends In The A&E Industry: A Clarity Mini-Report
Top 5 HCM Sessions to Add to Your Agenda:
- HCM-04: The New Candidate Experience: Discover how to prepare for the paradigm shift in recruiting with an unprecedented amount of candidates available.
- HCM-05: Best Practices for Managing a Distributed Workforce: Find out to handle the significant challenge of managing a hybrid workforce, involving distributed workforces, staggered shifts and communication challenges.
- HCM-16: Core HR Overview: See Deltek Core HR in action and learn how it can help streamline your HR administrative processes while getting a deep dive into the current Core HR offering.
- HCM-17: Lateral Leadership in a Remote World: No matter the role in your organization or project teams, influence is critical to the achievement of successful business outcomes. Empower all employees to leverage their influence and make an impact through lateral leadership.
- HCM-20: Train and Develop a Remote Workforce: Gain an understanding of how to leverage eLearning to engage your workforce with growth opportunities anywhere, anytime and how to tie performance management, learning and development into one neat package.
- AE Industry News
- Ajera Case Study
- Ajera Software Updates
- Ajera Training
- Best Practices
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Client Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deltek Ajera CRM
- Deltek Clarity AE Industry Study
- Document Management
- Email Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Expensing Election
- Finance Accounting
- Financial Management
- Firm Management
- Government Contracting
- Government Regulations
- HR Technology
- Human Resources
- KPIs and Analytics
- Merger and Acquisition
- Product Manufacturers
- Project And Portfolio Management
- Project Information Management
- Project Management
- PSMJ News
- Resource Planning
- Revenue Recognition
- Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Planning
- Software Implementation
- Specification Management
- Talent Management
- Technology Trends
- Time and Expense