Connect with Deltek: Build Your AEC Partnership at Deltek Insight 2020
This year marks the 14th year of Deltek Insight bringing together the Deltek Project Nation for an unparalleled learning and networking experience. In April of this year, we announced Insight will be a bit different, since we’ll all be joining from the comfort of our own homes. Although we’re sad we won’t get to see your smiling faces in every session, we have put together a program you won’t want to miss!
Deltek recognizes the challenges many companies are currently facing in today’s climate. That’s why we’re looking forward to addressing questions pertaining to timely topics such as diversity training, maintaining your wellbeing, and – of course – making the most out of your Deltek Architecture Engineering & Construction solution.
As the premier choice for its "project-based ERP" solution, Deltek is excited to offer a number of product-specific tracks at this year’s Insight gathering, with many focusing on our award-winning solutions for architectures and engineers. Learn more about improving your financial management processes with paperless billing and other features designed to maximize your business.
[VIRTUAL EVENT] Deltek Insight 2020
Or, check out on demand sessions designed to educate attendees on improving your email and information management while using new, “smart” technology. Those new to Deltek – or current customers – can also choose to learn more about solutions such as Deltek Vantagepoint, which gives AEC users clear insight into their business development, marketing and project management processes. At this year’s Insight event, you can count on timely, informative and worth-while sessions that support why Deltek is the premier choice for those in the AEC industry.
It was important to us to make this event easily accessible and one where you can connect with peers to share best practices and grow your network. This year’s Insight will once again showcase our customer success stories, allowing attendees to pick and choose which sessions align best with their business objectives.
Whether you’re an Insight veteran, or thinking about attending for the first time, you can never be too prepared. Here are a few tips to make the most out of Deltek insight 2020:
- Get to Know Deltek: If you’re new to Deltek, take some time to get to know us and see why the Deltek Project Nation has such a strong community of A&E professionals just like you.
- Plan Your Strategy: Determine what your area of focus is and what you would like information you would like to walk away with – review the Session Catalog, make sure you’re registered, and plan for the event platform to open for schedule building on September 10th. If you have colleagues attending, divide and conquer!
- Be Social: Before the event, update your social media accounts and start sharing with your network that you plan on attending #DeltekInsight2020. You’ll be amazed at the connections you can make by sharing your thoughts during the conference and following along with the conversation! Use our Social Media Toolkit for tips on getting social before, during and even after the event.
- Stay Informed: Be sure to follow the Deltek Project Nation blog for the latest Deltek Insight updates and news!
Check out the most recent blog from Deltek’s CMO, Perry Hardt, on Virtual Deltek Insight 2020, where he will share how Deltek plans to break through the virtual wall and bring our customer community closer than ever.
- AE Industry News
- Ajera Case Study
- Ajera Software Updates
- Ajera Training
- Best Practices
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Client Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deltek Ajera CRM
- Deltek Clarity AE Industry Study
- Document Management
- Email Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Expensing Election
- Finance Accounting
- Financial Management
- Firm Management
- Government Contracting
- Government Regulations
- HR Technology
- Human Resources
- KPIs and Analytics
- Merger and Acquisition
- Product Manufacturers
- Project And Portfolio Management
- Project Information Management
- Project Management
- PSMJ News
- Resource Planning
- Revenue Recognition
- Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Planning
- Software Implementation
- Specification Management
- Talent Management
- Technology Trends
- Time and Expense