Why Attend the Clarity A&E Virtual Launch Event?
It’s Deltek Clarity season, and this year it’s back, bigger and better than ever! With the release of the 41st Annual Deltek Clarity Architecture & Engineering (A&E) Industry Study, we bring you an unforgettable half-day event featuring some of the industry’s best thought leaders and firms. Don’t miss out on the summer’s hottest event for A&E professionals, the Deltek Clarity A&E Virtual Launch Event.
What to Expect
1. Keynote Speakers: We are thrilled to have keynote speakers who will help provide context around the KPIs and metrics from the Clarity Study, offering an in-depth look into the past, present and future of the A&E industry. We’ll open with a presentation from Deltek’s Senior Vice President of Product Strategy to learn about Deltek’s take on purposeful innovation and what that means for the future of our solutions.
Immediately following, we have the big reveal! Megan Miller, Deltek Senior Product Marketing Manager, will share the results from the newly-released 41st Annual Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study, highlighting some of the industry’s most crucial trends and KPIs.
AIA’s Chief Economist, Kermit Baker, will walk us through key trends in the economy and the implications for the future of the A&E industry, followed by a panel discussion on how firms are evolving to meet the needs of a virtual workforce.
Our final keynote speaker, Steve Gido, Principal at ROG+ Partners, will offer his insights on the KPIs, financial trends and operational tactics that industry leaders are preparing, and how they are balancing a future of optimism and limited visibility.
2. A&E Buzz Sessions: Following our keynote sessions, attend 15 minute TED-talk style breakout sessions on some of the hottest industry trends. Pro Tip: You’ll want to start off with the session on “Digital Transformation in the New Normal”, then navigate to the topic that resonates most with your role, whether you’re more focused on finance, business development, or human resources. As you make your way to each of these sessions, you’ll be able to chat with other attendees and, since the sessions will be pre-recorded, you’ll be able to engage with the speakers through a live Q&A chat box!
Deltek Clarity A&E Virtual Launch Event
3. Deltek Tech Sessions: If you’re a Deltek customer, these 30 minute breakout sessions are just for you! You’ll get the latest product feature updates along with key roadmap information. Don’t forget to check out the breakout sessions for some of our add-on solutions as well. If you’ve been thinking about adding CRM, PIM or HCM as a strategic solution in your portfolio, now is a great time to get an in-depth look at how it works while also getting all of your questions answered through the live chat with our product experts.
4. #DeltekClarity Release: Attendees will get an early look at the results of the Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study before it’s available to the public, and will have the opportunity to download the full report right from within the virtual platform. Additional Clarity materials will also be available, including a scorecard worksheet to help guide you through analyzing your firm’s performance and benchmarking against industry averages in key areas of your business.
5. Lunch on Deltek: As a thank you for spending a few hours with us, Deltek will be offering a $10 lunch voucher for event participants so you can have lunch (or breakfast) delivered right to your door while showing your support for your favorite local restaurant.
6. Deltek University Certification: Enhance your Deltek system knowledge when you get certified by Deltek University. As an added benefit for attending the Clarity A&E Virtual Launch event, you’ll be able to take a complimentary product certification exam of your choice ($295 value!). A variety of exams are available including Ajera, Vantagepoint, CRM, PIM and Talent Management.
The Clarity A&E Virtual Launch Event will provide attendees with informative, action-oriented content for people who work in the world of projects. Whether you are new to Deltek Clarity or have been attending Clarity events for years, this is a new and exciting way to learn about the latest industry trends and Deltek product updates.
Now is the time to register and join the Deltek Project Nation community in our virtual event on June 17. Come learn how to prepare for the future of the industry and transform your business.
- AE Industry News
- Ajera Case Study
- Ajera Software Updates
- Ajera Training
- Best Practices
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Client Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cost Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deltek Ajera CRM
- Deltek Clarity AE Industry Study
- Document Management
- Email Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Expensing Election
- Finance Accounting
- Financial Management
- Firm Management
- Government Contracting
- Government Regulations
- KPIs and Analytics
- Merger and Acquisition
- Product Manufacturers
- Project And Portfolio Management
- Project Information Management
- Project Management
- PSMJ News
- Resource Planning
- Revenue Recognition
- Risk Analysis
- Scheduling and Planning
- Software Implementation
- Specification Management
- Talent Management
- Technology Trends
- Time and Expense