In just a few weeks, Deltek Insight is coming to you virtually! Thousands of Deltek users will join together for two days of content, connection and customer appreciation. This year, Deltek Agency Solutions users can hear directly from Product Managers, get insight into the roadmap and learn tips and tricks from the experts. Whether you have joined us in person for Insight in the past or this is your first Insight, register today and join us virtually September 14-15, 2021 – you won’t want to miss this year’s lineup!
Don’t Miss Deltek Insight 2021
Join Us September 14 & 15
Here are a few reasons why you can’t miss Virtual Insight 2021:
Strengthen Your Product Knowledge
The #1 reason people attend Insight year over year is for the product sessions—and this year won’t disappoint. Deltek Agency Solutions users will gain insight into the product roadmaps for both WorkBook and ConceptShare, learn best practices from the experts and see how to make Deltek Agency Solutions work better for you.
The Deltek Agency Solutions track will focus on three areas: how we are planning to improve Deltek Agency Solutions in 2022, upcoming features and enhancements, and how you can get the most out of your agency management system through our WorkBook Master Class series.
With an all-access pass, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with speakers in dozens of live sessions to help improve usability, streamline your processes and improve efficiency. Here are some sessions you won’t want to miss:
All Deltek Agency Solutions users should attend the Deltek Agency Solutions Product Kick-off (WBCSKO-01) and Deltek Agency Solutions Wrap Up (WBCS-10) sessions where you’ll hear from our Director of Product Management, Francesco Carbone, about how we are planning to improve Deltek Agency Solutions in 2022, and get a glimpse into exciting new features and resources that are now available and those that are coming soon.
Get the most out of your Deltek Solution in our WorkBook Master Class Series:
- Best practices for WorkBook system administrators (WBCS-02)
- Create a Seamless Agency Solution by Leveraging API Integrations with WorkBook and ConceptShare (WBCS-03)
- Mitigate scope creep with ConceptShare Chained Reviews (WBCS-04)
- Tailor WorkBook's Financial Configurations to Suit Your Agency's Needs (WBCS-05)
- Leveraging WorkBook's Financial Configurations in real life (WBCS-06)
Learn about new features and offerings that are available now:
- Discover WorkBook's Latest UI and UX Improvements (WBCS-07)
- Find all the Product Info You Need in the NEW WorkBook Product Portal (WBCS-08)
- Get the most out of WorkBook with continuous learning from the Deltek Learning Zone (WBCS-09)
Take a deep dive into product demos:
- LevelUp with Customized Insights from WorkBook Intelligence (WBCSXPO-01)
- WorkBook CRM Deep Dive (WBCSXPO-02)
- How to Accelerate Reviews using the WorkBook + ConceptShare Integration (WBCSXPO-03)
- Manage your Freelance Workforce in WorkBook (WBCSXPO-04)
- Make Time Entry Effortless for Creatives (WBCSXPO-05)
Explore Complementary Deltek Solutions
During Virtual Insight, we encourage you to check out other Deltek solutions that can help your company power your project success. If your company is using more than one Deltek solution, you All-Access Pass enables teams to attend the sessions most relevant to their business. You can join sessions or visit the XPO to learn about solutions like Deltek PIM, Human Capital Management, Deltek Specification Solutions and more! Just filter the session catalog by role or product to learn more and visit the XPO to get more details on how these solutions can help your company.
Learn How Deltek is Committed to Your Success
Expand your knowledge beyond Deltek Agency Solutions and learn how Deltek is committed to your overall business success. The Customer Experience (CX) track includes sessions that highlight Deltek’s commitment to help invigorate and protect your business. All attendees can join customer experience sessions including:
- See how the Deltek Partner Marketplace helps customers realize greater ROI on their investment through complementary software, services, bots and integrations (CX-01)
- Explore the redesigned approach to Virtual Live Learning to provide you the tools you need to succeed with Deltek University (CX-04)
- Learn how the Deltek Cloud provides scalability, security and support (CX-05)Uncover ever-changing compliance and privacy needs of businesses around the world (CX-06)
- Discover how Deltek’s integration strategy with other technology tools will help you drive efficiencies, productivity and collaboration within your organization (CX-07)
- And much more!
Sign Up for One-on-One Meetings with Experts
There are plenty of opportunities during Virtual Insight to engage with the experts. An all-access pass gives you the opportunity to schedule Meet the Expert appointments, which is your opportunity to meet one on one with Deltek experts to get your questions answered. Be sure you check out the Meet the Experts appointments.
Network with Other Users
As a Deltek user, one of the many benefits is that you have a community of users you can connect with to answer questions, create user groups and share best practices for leveraging your Deltek Agency Solutions solution. Through Braindates, Insight provides a place where you can build these relationships virtually that can benefit your company for years to come.
Stimulate Your Staff with Keynote Speakers
There’s more to Insight than just expanding your product knowledge. At this year’s event, you can join our general sessions focused on the importance of powering your business, emerging trends in business software, and mentally thriving in the face of overload and competition with our keynote speakers Mike Corkery, Michael Fauscette and Jim Kwik. You’ll also hear from Deltek leaders on driving purposeful innovation and our commitment to delivering quality products. Empower your teams beyond the products and encourage them to attend these inspirational sessions. NOTE: These sessions are available at no cost to users, so invite your entire team to join and be inspired.
Access Content from Around the Globe
Because this year’s event is virtual, your teams have access to valuable content across all time zones. For our European customers, Meet the Expert appointments, Insight XPO and opportunities to interact with other attendees are available throughout the entire day. Teams can interact with Deltek Agency Solutions experts during live afternoon and evening sessions or they can watch those same sessions on demand when it’s convenient for them.
Empower All Users to Access the Right Information
This year’s event offers an All-Access Pass that gives your teams the ability to explore Deltek Agency Solutions breakout sessions by role, schedule one-on-one Meet the Expert sessions, get certified in Deltek Agency Solutions and take part in brain dates for virtual networking with other users. We also offer a Limited-Access Pass designed for attendees interested in attending general sessions with keynote speakers and perusing the Insight XPO, where you can chat with event sponsors to learn about their solutions and services.
We look forward to having you join us for Virtual Insight in September. Be sure you register today and don’t forget to invite your teams, colleagues, user groups and more to experience Virtual Insight 2021!
Don’t Miss Deltek Insight 2021
Join Us September 14 & 15
Deltek Project Nation Newsletter
Subscribe to receive the latest news and best practices across a range of relevant topics and industries.