Benefits of Maconomy ERP Software for Operations
Bringing Knowledge and Insight to All Decision Makers
Deltek's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, Maconomy, unifies information into an engaging user experience that's powerful enough for a business analyst, and streamlined enough for executives, managers and other front-line resources.
MAXIMISE MARGINS AND MINIMISE RISKS:
- Accessible for all users
- Integrated role-based solutions
- Real-time data
- Fast performance
- Easy to use
MONITOR THE STATUS OF KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
While other reporting solutions might require experts to format data so it’s meaningful, Deltek Maconomy Dashboards deliver understandable information on-demand– immediately available to the user.
- Highly visual snapshots displayed in charts and graphs make information easy to interpret
- Users can quickly link from dashboards to more detailed reports and stay connected to the data
- Preconfigured dashboards can be deployed immediately or easily modified to meet the diverse needs of users across the organisation
BEST-PRACTICE REPORTING AND FLEXIBILITY
Deltek Maconomy Reporting brings the performance and efficiency necessary for high-volume reporting environments that have a high number of users or a large amount of reports. Deltek Maconomy Reporting is the best of both worlds — a separate reporting environment designed for performance and efficiency, yet synchronised with live data so reports are always current and accurate.
- More than 100 pre-defined report templates designed specifically to answer commonly asked, repeatable questions
- Each report is flexible for users to modify by editing queries, or by adjusting layout and design
- Users can automatically schedule reports for periodic distribution on a regular basis
QUICKLY IDENTIFY TRENDS AND AREAS TO DRIVE PROFITABILITY
Deltek Maconomy Analysis provides a single environment of accurate, current data — along with a structured view that guides users freely through the data, helping them explore the root causes and “real reasons” behind problems.
- Intuitive interface is a framework to guide even novice users to root causes
- Flexibility allows experts to freely explore the data using ad hoc queries
- 'Self service' eliminates the burden that repeated detailed reporting requests place on IT
- Users can easily establish even complex queries to join information into almost any context
INTEGRATION TO MICROSOFT OFFICE™ AND MOBILE DEVICES
Mobile devices, desktop tools, and portals constantly redefine the boundaries of your organisation’s growing information environment.
- Adapts to your information environment
- Supports multiple information delivery options and integration points
- Users can access and synchronise data from corporate and personal sources and deliver it using Microsoft Office applications, internal portals like Microsoft SharePoint™ and mobile devices