Why Deltek wInsight Analytics?
Easily explore project performance
The Data and Answers You Need
wInsight Analytics provides a deep and intuitive analysis of project performance data, producing informative reports that scale for the entire team. With just a few clicks, the data you need is immediately accessible, anywhere from the team leader’s desktop to the corporate boardroom. Instead of making limited connections down a prescribed path, you can drill up, down or sideways through project data in a natural way, quickly highlighting issues and discovering audit vulnerabilities before they become a problem.
wInsight Analytics gives you:
- Complete project visibility and transparency
- The ability to forecast with confidence knowing that your project leaders have all the right information and are efficiently tracking project performance
- Actionable information so you can make quick, informed business decisions
How Integrated Program Management improves your visibility and control as a project manager.
Achieve the right mix of effective integration, visibility and control to achieve improved program execution.
The difference between "commercially off-the-shelf" (COTS) project management and Business Intelligence.
How to ensure your projects are innovative, efficient and consistently successful.
Save time and energy that translates into value for your business.
Best practices for performance tracking and solutions to other common planning problems.
Why and how project controls should be implemented to eliminate cost-overruns and schedule slippage.
Learn the 6 key characteristics of an accurate EAC and how you can improve your forecasting accuracy today.
benefits by role
wInsight Analytics enables project managers to quickly and easily assess program performance and produce insightful analysis with just a few clicks.
- Explore and discover project performance in a natural and intuitive way
- Know your audit vulnerabilities before finalising your data
- Easily share project information with dynamic dashboards
- Enhanced performance analysis and validation criteria ensures you can trust your data