Talk with a Deltek representative
FLEXIBLE AND FULLY FEATURED, RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
With wInsight Analytics, project managers can quickly and easily assess program performance with just a few clicks. An elegant and intuitive user interface simplifies data discovery, allowing you to achieve more in less time.
Our software uses the power of an associative data model to make discovering information faster and more intuitive. Unlike traditional Business Intelligence (BI) tools that require a rigid hierarchy and only allows drill down or drill up capabilities, our program provides a flexible hierarchy that encourages drilling up, drilling down and drilling around for fast, insightful data discovery.
- Data Discovery: Easily discover and share program performance trend information with project stakeholders
- Government Reporting Requirements: wInsight Analytics provides full support for requirements
- Personalised Dashboards: Validate forecasts, identify emerging issues, drill into performance analytics, evaluate EAC realism and compare forecasts over time in individual dashboards targeted for specific use cases
As a project manager, you know that visibility and control are two key factors for any project's success. At all times, you need to know where each of your projects stand on cost, schedule and value. And you need to be able to access that information immediately.
Report with confidence
Reduce frustration around generating and submitting project information via the mandatory OMB 300 report.
- Highlight whether or not your contract is reaching its earned value targets
- Identify your program's cost and/or schedule variance percentages
- Provide the corrective actions you are taking when variance exceeds 10%
See and share solutions
wInsight Analytics enables you to build custom charts that graphically display historical trend data and future projections.
- Display KPIs for each element and include incremental values, cumulative values, statistical estimates at completion
- Show an “artificial intelligence” narrative that easily explains what the earned value data indicates
Automate Baseline Execution Index (BEI) and Critical Path Length Index (CPLI) calculations eliminate the need to manually update your schedule data.
- Proactively identify performance problems early in your program life cycle
- DCMA/OSD Trip Wire Metrics
- Create alerts and display color coded warnings on reports and charts based on user-defined thresholds