Why Choose Deltek Acumen?
Sound scheduling is key to successful projects and consistent execution.
FORECAST COMPLETION DATES WITH CONFIDENCE
Deltek Acumen arms your business with robust tools for project planning and management. You will be able to develop and execute accurate schedules to confidently take on even the most complex projects.
- Over 300 schedule, cost, risk and performance checks to flag activities that need attention and make corrections with a single click
Learn how you can diagnose and resolve schedule shortcomings with Deltek Acumen Fuse, accelerate time frames and recover delays with Deltek Acumen 360, and reduce cost and schedule risk exposure with Deltek Acumen Risk and RiskBook.
ANALYZE THE ENTIRE PROJECT IN ONE PLACE
Thanks to its advanced analytics, Deltek Acumen gives you the unique insight you need to improve project plans and execution, ultimately leading to competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Build sound, realistic schedules
- Provide schedule, cost, risk, earned value and project performance analysis
- Score and critique schedule quality, pinpoint weaknesses, evaluate performance and gauge the impact of changes
Are you able to see what your schedule isn't telling you? The key is visibility. This white paper could have a big impact on your bottom line.
Learn the basics for for creating schedules that are well-formed, risk-adjusted, and optimised.
Embrace this five-stage, four-step process to successfully complete projects.
Project Management software is good. So why is there still frequent project failure?
Discover how LLNL is increasing customer confidence with the Deltek Acumen Suite.
Benefits By Role
Get insight into the outcome of different risk scenarios and gauge multiple projects simultaneously. You'll be confident you’re working the fastest path to an on-time, on-budget project completion.
- Understand your project’s risk exposure in meaningful terms
- Identify exactly where mitigation efforts should be spent
- Schedule scenarios that recover delays and get projects back on track
- Generate useable reports to analyse schedule, cost, risk, earned value and performance quality
How does your project stack up?
Project management is all about planning the work and then working the plan. While in theory this sounds simple, teams still struggle to deliver projects successfully. The truth is, if the quality of the plan isn’t sound, you are working a faulty plan, guiding you toward an unsuccessful outcome.
Find out how well your project is planned by using the Free Schedule Index Calculator and see how your schedule compares to thousands of similar projects.