Why Choose Deltek Talent Management?
Fast and reliable software designed to optimise your company's unique HR processes.
hire, develop and retain top talent
Deltek Talent Management offers your company all the solutions it needs to manage the complete employee lifecycle on one built-in platform. With our extensive product line, you can efficiently handle Acquisition, Performance, Learning, Development and Compensation. To suit your company's specific needs, modules can be purchased individually or together as a unified employee management solution.
You know just how important it is to attract key, qualified candidates in a timely fashion. With Talent Management, you'll have:
- Total visibility into hiring details and trends to see what positions are open and how fast you are hiring
- Better process efficiences to decrease the time from application to hire
You also know how vital it is to grow, develop and incentivise your employees.
- 9 Box Planning helps you map out and identify employees who are ready for advancement or need development
- Proactive Performance Management enables managers to coach valuable talent, motivating employees to consistently perform well
- A full catalogue of instructor-led, online, external courses can be built and stored to train and educate employees
- A comprehensive incentive system will ensure that compensation is underpinned with fairness, consistency and transparency
With such a powerful set of tools, it's no wonder that more than 1,400 companies of all sizes and industries representing over 3 million employees in more than 30 countries and 28 languages depend on Talent Management.
Win the war for talent with a robust strategy to find, develop and retain top employees.
Complete these five steps before you begin your search for a vendor.
See how your organisation can benefit from getting to really know your people.
benefits by role
With an overarching view of all employees, you can make the right decisions to lead your company.
- 9 Box Planning helps you map out and identify employees who are ready for advancement, need development, or should be transitioned out
- Calculate Risk of Loss within appraisals library to identify those employees that need attention and are critical to the business
- Develop employee skills with online learning, goal management and career development plans.
Talent Management streamlines and automates the entire employee lifecycle for your firm.
- Efficiently manage prospective and current employees from a single screen
- Checklist and compliance to make sure hiring rules and processes are consistent and being followed
- Better processes to decrease the time from application to hire