Deltek Announces the Winners of the 2017 Project Excellence Awards Program
Recipients of the 10th annual project excellence awards to be recognized on stage at Deltek Insight General Session in Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN. – October 23, 2017– Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, just announced the winners of the 2017 Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize and celebrate outstanding Deltek customer and partner achievements in improving business processes and performance, driving innovation, increasing profitability and winning new business with Deltek solutions.
Tweet this: Congrats #DeltekInsight 2017 Proj Excellence Winners! @Poyryplc @KleinfelderHQ @UnisysFederal @BAESystemsInc @OBXtek @InfotekConsult
The winners were selected from an extensive pool of nominations that applied for the awards:
- The Winner of the Business Impact Award is Kleinfelder – a firm headquartered in San Diego, CA, that provides architecture and engineering solutions for its clients’ transportation, water, energy and infrastructure projects. By developing efficiencies and ensuring accurate data collection through Deltek’s Vision platform, the company gained valuable customer insight and improved revenue, sales and win rates, reducing DSO by 25%. The solution also enables Kleinfelder to report past, present and future with accuracy and ease.
- The Winner of the Implementation Award is Pöyry – an international consulting and engineering company headquartered in Finland that provide services to the energy, industry and infrastructure sectors. Pöyry rolled out its new ERP system to 5,500 employees in 40 countries, further enhancing how they manage projects, finances and information in global operations through Deltek Maconomy while staying under budget. The solution has contributed to the company’s workflow, cross-border cooperation, and intercompany processes and transactions, while also improving transparency, data management and end user experiences.
- The Winner of the Innovation Award is Unisys – a global IT company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Unisys Federal continued their company-wide digital transformation by implementing the Deltek Enterprise Cloud Costpoint Suite with the support of Deltek Global Consulting and Deltek Partner Sand Solutions Limited. As the first Deltek enterprise Cloud user of Costpoint, Unisys has reduced workload, increased system functionality, and improved business engagements to drive bottom line results.
- The Winner of the Intelligence Award is BAE Systems – a provider of real-time intelligence and analysis services to key intelligence professionals, decision makers, federal law enforcement officials and troops deployed around the world. BAE Systems Intelligence and Security uses Deltek Costpoint and GovWin to streamline processes while providing value, consistency and cost-competitiveness.
- The Winners of the Project Excellence Partner Award are OBXtek with Deltek partner, InfoTek Consulting LLC. Together, OBXtek and InfoTek upgraded OBXtek’s GCS Premier solution to Costpoint to help scale with its growing business. With Costpoint, OBXtek has increased cash flow and visibility into its backlog and period of performance, along with increased compliance and improved reporting.
“Each year at Insight, it’s my privilege to stand on stage in front of thousands of Deltek attendees and recognize several world-class customers and partners with the Project Excellence Awards,” said Mike Corkery, President and CEO of Deltek. “The awards celebrate the amazing achievements our customers have accomplished using Deltek solutions. Each year, the pool of nominations gets more impressive, highlighting the innovation and success of our customers from a variety of industries around the globe. On behalf of everyone at Deltek, I am honored to congratulate all the finalists and winning companies on their commitment to excellence and thank them for their continued partnership with us.”
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com