Deltek Unveils New Talent Management Solution
Leveraging capabilities from its acquisition of HRsmart, new Deltek Talent Management solution unveiled at the HR Tech Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV. – October 19, 2015 – Deltek, the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project- and people-based businesses, today unveiled Deltek Talent Management at the world-renowned 2015 HR Tech show held October 18-21 in Las Vegas. Deltek Talent Management builds on its acquisition of HRsmart in March of 2015 by delivering a complete solution for managing the entire employee lifecycle – including recruiting and hiring, performance and compensation management, career development, succession planning and learning management.
Deltek Talent Management delivers new capabilities for greater productivity and efficiency while managing the entire employee lifecycle:
- New technology that can scale with customer growth: Deltek Talent Management is built on a modern technology stack, providing organizations with improved redundancy, uptime and scalability, allowing the solution to grow as organizations grow.
- Improved user experience: The new solution features a completely redesigned user interface with a modern look that increases ease of use for employees and HR professionals.
- Mobile optimization: This release is mobile optimized making it simple to use any Talent Management module on any device – laptop, tablet or mobile phone – anytime, anywhere.
- Simpler, robust reporting: The solution’s new and improved reporting will now include an easy to use reporting wizard making report creation simple for any user. The Create a Basic Report Wizard makes it easy for a user who has no knowledge of advanced reporting to create a detailed report.
- ERP integration: The Deltek Talent Management suite is now integrated with Deltek’s ERP solutions – automating the onboarding of new employees into the ERP where they can be allocated to projects, enroll in benefits, collect their time & expense, and be billed out to existing customers saving valuable time and effort. The integration allows existing employees in the ERP to seamlessly leverage all of the post hire modules within the Deltek Talent Management suite: Performance Management, Career Development, Succession Planning, and Learning Management.
“This new release of Deltek Talent Management shows how strategic Talent Management is to our solutions portfolio and to our customers. People are the most important asset for our customers and having the ability to forecast needs, identify candidates, hire, retain and develop top talent is a major focus for them. Deltek Talent Management builds on the strong capabilities within HRsmart and now offers a solution that is easier to use and more accessible in the office or on the go. Providing our global customers a strategic solution to win the war for talent has been a key driver for Deltek’s product strategy. Deltek Talent Management is that solution,” said Namita Dhallan, Executive VP, Product Strategy and Engineering at Deltek.
To learn more about Deltek Talent Management at HR Tech in Las Vegas, stop by booth #2515.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project- and people-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 20,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com
For further information contact:
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications