The Council of PR Firms To Host Panel Discussion for PR and Marketing Firms Focusing On Optimizing Talent for Maximum Profitability
The online panel discussion – sponsored by Deltek – will take place on Tuesday, July 1, from 1:00pm ET – 2:00pm ET
MEDIA ALERT — On July 1, 2014, Council of PR Firms (CPRF) will host Three Keys to Optimizing Your Talent for Maximum Profitability – an online panel discussion sponsored by Deltek. In people-driven PR and marketing firms, talent and profits are inextricably linked. This panel discussion will address key topics critical for firm success:
- Delighting Clients: Can you provide top-shelf service and bottom-line profits?
- Nurturing Staff: Can you grow and reward staff- without putting outcomes at risk?
- Earning Money: Does each client, job, and resource bring the profit you expect?
The discussion will be followed by a live Q&A session with moderator Kathy Cripps, President of the Council of PR Firms, and an elite group of panelists including:
- Lisa Cradit, Senior Vice President, New York Corporate Practice Leader at Hill & Knowlton Strategies.
- Thomas J. Rozycki, Jr., Managing Director at Prosek Partners, an Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company.
- Ken Jacobs, principal of Jacobs Communications Consulting, which helps public relations and communications agencies grow business, and enhance staff performance, communications, and leadership skills. Ken has 25+ years of PR management expertise including having held executive positions with Maloney & Fox, Marina Maher Communications and Ogilvy & Mather PR.
- Drew West, Deltek’s Solutions Director and a frequent Council of PR Firms speaker and contributor.
Contact Lauran Cacciatori for more information about this event or click here to register to attend the panel discussion.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 18,000 organizations and 2 million users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com.
For more information, contact:
Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications