Deltek wInsight Analytics Capabilities
Ensure timely management of every program across your organization.
Is it tough to get the insights you need about project performance? Is it too expensive to create reports and dashboards to drill down into valuable data, resulting in poorly disseminated and underutilized performance information? With wInsight Analytics, you'll quickly get to the data you need so you can know more and take action.
You'll have the power to easily drill down into valuable project data to:
- Improve insight into project performance
- Streamline the project management process
- Enhance communications with your customers
ASSOCIATIVE DATA MODEL SIMPLIFIES DATA DISCOVERY
The world’s most advanced search engines (Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Yahoo) leverage an associative model for data discovery. wInsight Analytics uses the exact same approach to equip you with insight into your projects. Because this approach does not require pre-defined analysis paths, you can easily explore the data, make discoveries and uncover insights. Project data can be exposed in ways to help your team identify and solve business problems before they become unmanageable. With wInsight Analytics, your team will:
- View the performance of multiple control accounts and variances across your portfolio
- See Organizational Breakdown structure across your portfolio to assess functional group performance
- Easily assess project or program performance through simple-to-customize dashboards that can confirm data accuracy, analyze trends and check for realism in your forecast
- Arrive at insights in minutes, not hours and days
- Stay productive even on the road — wInsight Analytics is available on mobile, web and desktop platforms with a consistent, elegant user experience
OMB FEDERAL IT DASHBOARD INTEGRATION
Your project performance data can be uploaded directly to the Federal IT dashboard, enabling compliance while eliminating the need for manual data entry.
DCMA/OSD TRIP WIRE METRICS
Automate Baseline Execution Index (BEI) and Critical Path Length Index (CPLI) calculations, eliminating the need to manually update your schedule data for the calculations. Use the tool to proactively identify performance problems early in your program lifecycle — including the ability to create alerts and display color-coded warnings on reports and charts based on user-defined thresholds.
GRAPHIC DISPLAYS OF KPIS AND EARNED VALUE METRICS
wInsight Analytics supports a wide range of analysis and management charts and allows users to build custom charts that graphically display historical trend data and future projections. Reports display key performance data for each element and include incremental values, cumulative values, statistical estimates at completion and an “artificial intelligence” narrative that explains what the earned value data indicates in a straightforward manner.
EASIER OMB 300 REPORTING
Reduce frustration around generating and submitting project information through the Office of Management and Budget's mandatory OMB 300 report. Using our program, you can highlight whether or not your contract is reaching its earned value targets, identify your program's cost and/or schedule variance percentages and provide the corrective actions you are taking when variance exceeds 10%.
BUILT-IN EARNED VALUE ANALYSIS FOR EVERY USER
- Power Users: wInsight Analytics provides government contractors and agencies with complete control and visibility into earned value programs. By combining wInsight Analytics with powerful add-ons like Administrator and Briefing Wizard, you’ll have more flexibility and functionality than ever before. It's the total package to help you simplify earned value program management.
- Technical, Schedule and Financial Pros: Designed for professionals that need to develop, manage and share earned value program data, wInsight Analytics allows others in the organization like IPT Leads and Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to access and review program information. Our program delivers visibility and control throughout your organization to reach program managers, CAMs and other technical, schedule and financial professionals.
- Project Stakeholders: Using wInsight Analytics, you can effortlessly share program performance and trend information with Executive Management, Program Managers, Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads, Control Account Managers (CAMs) and other key team members around the globe.