Core Product Training
Deltek University offers a variety of training options to fit any organization regardless of size, industry, or product used. Everyone in the organization gets consistent, custom training materials that can be accessed in person, via a virtual-instructor led interface, or on-demand depending on the needs of your business.
- Improve system implementation - Identify competency gaps and make sure you're using your Deltek solutions efficiently throughout the organization.
- Increase user adoption - Ensure everyone in the organization is equipped with the tools and information they need to successfully leverage new tools.
- Ensure operational efficiency - Access tailored training based on the key functionality of your Deltek solution and equip your team with everything they need to succeed!
Customized training across the organization
Less Time Entering Data, More Time Learning
With a new product implementation comes change. Get a better understanding of the system and core functionality pertinent to your individual work responsibilities. You'll spend less time on manual, time-consuming data entry and get the information you need to do your job quickly and efficiently.
- Get in depth and contextual content that is organized by function.
- Anytime/anywhere access portals provide 24x7 access to how-to videos
Get consistent and custom training materials for all employees
Are you ready for product training that is specific to your organization's needs? Ready to forget training materials of the past that left your team asking more questions? Deltek University can help!
- Get training materials the way your team needs them
- In person, virtual-instructor led, and on-demand training available to suit the various needs of today’s organizations.
User Adoption Across the Team
When you have a systematic, intuitive approach to end-user training, you can be sure you'll get user adoption across the team. And, with an easy implementation and additional updates available through comprehensive releases, you can be confident that your new technology is being fully leveraged.
- Prepared, comprehensive training means less support and maintenance cases