Benefits of Maconomy ERP for Project Management
FULL SUPPORT FOR ALL STAGES AND PROCESSES IN THE PROJECT LIFECYCLE
Deltek's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, Maconomy, includes a fully integrated project management module that enables you to manage and improve your project profitability. The solution focuses on project control and project insight so that you can always act on facts.
- Create new projects (jobs or engagements)
- Estimate, budget, plan and staff projects
- Register project activity
- Conduct project follow-up (progress and reporting)
- Automate project billing (invoicing)
- Review and analyse projects
MAXIMUM PLANNING FLEXIBILITY
Project and resource planning can be made either at the overall project level or in greater detail with full Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for breaking large projects into phases. You can plan on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, depending on your need.
- Graphical resource management and project planning
- Indent/outdent phases and tasks for easy organisation of work breakdown structure
- Accurate and fast budget creation based on task templates with multiple budget types
- Duplicate and amend budgets from previous projects or from one budget type to another
- Dependencies between tasks
- View availability while assigning resources
REDUCE THE TIME SPENT ON APPROVALS
Projects can be set up for single or dual approval by project managers and line managers, and a flexible workflow management system ensures that approvers are automatically notified of the time and expense entries awaiting their attention. The entries to be approved are presented in an optimised view, reducing the time spent on approval.
- Registrations and approvals are completed online
- Mobile app for time and expense capture on mobile phones
- Estimate time to completion when entering time
- Handle overtime, flexible work hours and vacation
- Time can be invoiced immediately upon registration
- Seamless integration to all other parts of Maconomy
FIND THE EXPLANATIONS FOR PROJECT PERFORMANCE
You always have a complete overview of the status of projects. With anytime and anywhere access to real-time reports and analytics you can drill down to find the explanations for project performance, identify the tasks on which hours and costs are spent, view invoices sent to clients, etc.
- Standard reports with extensive drill-down functionality for all project relevant reports
- Tools for building reports through a quick selection of rows and columns
- The reports can be shown as tables, graphically, or the results can be exported (to Microsoft Excel®, for example) for further processing
- Comprehensive Business Intelligence features